Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Unbanded Cigar Contest: Robusto Edition

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

9405 5036 9930 0123 0027 37

Return label included as well as some travelers. I know you are on a buying freeze

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

Took my happy a$$ to the post office only to find that they're closed today. Will be going out tomorrow

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Yeah, just post your address here, Ernest.

Yeah let me just give my San Jose address.

Every in the contest should have gotten a PM

9505 5124 4741 0317 5940 51
    Out today. New clerk got flustered when I asked her for a prepaid label, so a 10 spot in there to cover return, plus some hosting thank you sticks.

Update:
    I have received:
    @CommanderDuke1_
    @rsherman24
    @TheKraken

Thanks for all the body guards ! Pics will be revealed soon enough !

Just one left then the games begin !

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jesus H Christ! I sent it on Saturday! Spent $15 shipping that box!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

Just got in Frank’s sticks ! I have already packed up the unbanded batches ... I am PM’ing some of you for return addresses as the handwriting I have shows destinations that USPS doesn’t recognize

@EgoBoundary said:
    Just got in Frank’s sticks ! I have already packed up the unbanded batches ... I am PM’ing some of you for return addresses as the handwriting I have shows destinations that USPS doesn’t recognize

Read The Kraken writes like a chicken having a seizure, or a Kraken

Hey @EgoBoundary did you see the tenspot I left in the box?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank said:
    Hey @EgoBoundary did you see the tenspot I left in the box?

Actually
    YES.
    And thank you

Damn. I was hoping you're going to send the box back to me with the 10 spot in it. Then I could have said, " well I tried to send you money but you didn't want it. "

Also , I sent out the contest sticks

Btw, there are 5 sticks.

Enjoy

Friendly reminder

When you smoke the cigars and grade them submit both a score (10 is best, please see initial post) and rank ( 1 is best out of 5 places ) so theoretically all five cigars could have the same score but some how you are going to have to convince yourself to rank them 1 through 5.

We may have one contestant who has already finished ... once all contestants have completed their scores/ranks, I can announce the winner

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

1 more to go. Will finish up tomorrow

Almost there. We have one last submission pending

That went fast this time!

I will announce the results tonight on the Vherf!

And most of you guys are at the Chicago Herf.. soo I will hit you with the results :

The winner is SHERM with the tat FAUSTO...

2nd place is AFR -75 San andres Maduro ( my submission)
    3rd - Frank La Careme Crowned Heads
    4th- Taylor Lost and Found One
    5th -Wade Primos Connecticut

Sherm will get his forum fiver , and wade will also get his punishment 5’r for losing so miserably

Thanks everyone for playing , we will try this again in the spring when it warms up

My smoke was in the meaty part of the curve....nice!

Thanks for putting this together, Ernest!

I also want to thank you guys for those awesome body guards!

• CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was fun!! Can't wait to try that one again