Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,510 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you’re enjoying it Steve! @Stubble

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Got this one in a sampler. Never tried one before. Reviews are good and it looks like it would be a morning smoke.

Quite creamy and tastes good. It really reminds of the Oliva 2nds ML that I enjoy in the mornings. The smoke is creamy on both. Even some of the core filler flavors are similar (rich smooth tobacco, nutty flavor, and very light spice with a smidgen of white pepper on the finish) but the wrapper on the Oliva 2nds gives it the edge by adding additional levels of flavor and interplay (finish is more pernounced).

That said, I'd smoke these again for sure. The nicotine is lighter on these also. These would be great for newbs who are nicotine sensitive or even vets who simply want creamy and flavorful smoke.

To be perfectly honest, I'd like a bit more flavor on these and they would be a great anytime smoke. These taste like Davidoff ultralights pretty much. I'm very interested to try the darker wrapper version now. With a bit more flavor, this could be a fantastic cigar. This is a great base foundation blend but it could be kicked up a notch. Enjoying this with my coffee. The creamy smoke is wonderful.

That's one of the first cigars I smoked, been meaning to go back and try again now that I have a little experience with other blends.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are good ^
    A rainy/snowy day smoke, PDR A Crop robusto, a step above the "Bottom Shelf" cigars that @VegasFrank posted yesterday,