Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Coffee and a light cigar.

Gotta say that this is the first blend with AJ's name on it that I don't care for. It's simply too blah. The tobacco is quality, you can taste that, build is fantastic, burn is perfect, it looks great, but it's simply boring as heck. The maduro version has 10 times the flavor. Usually love everything that has he literally puts him name on but this blend is a hard pass for me. It's not even cutting it as a morning cigar. Reminds me of a cigar boom cigar. Meh city.

Are you saying this aj blend sucks? Them's fighting words....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

@ForMud said:

@deadman said:

How are the 02s?

First 1/3 was kinda harsh, the remained was alright....I like the 03 and the 01 better.
    The 01s are good mild morning smoke while the 03 are a anytime. Going to let these sit for awhile to see if they change for the better.

Yeah I noticed they didn’t sell out like the 01/03 did and the price has dropped on them. I was wondering if they where picking some up. Thanks for your input

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

Zombie Super Shot from @Trident , thanks Roman !

Wow, morning smoke...not for the faint of heart

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Good morning Charles, Nick, Julian, Frank, left coasters,

Starting the day with a Corona Army of Angels toro
    "A dark and oily San Andres wrapper surrounds a long filler blend of Florida Sun Grown Corojo ‘99 tobacco and AGANORSA Corojo and Criollo Nicaraguan tobaccos."

Them's is good...Give em a year or two and they really shine.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was good. I just got a single but think I will have to pick up more (not that I need more cigars but in a couple of year I will, o:)

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trident said:

@EgoBoundary said:

Zombie Super Shot from @Trident , thanks Roman !

Wow, morning smoke...not for the faint of heart

It was actually really smooth, with a ton of thick chewy smoke, good experience

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

You are right, it’s time I pull out the boondock saint ...

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Morning all.
    A.J. Fernandez San Lotano Oval Corona Maduro here, paired with some Honduras lempira peaberry dark roast coffee.

Getting a good roast from those Legacy Farms greens? Any tips?

Had some great coffee this morning I got from Peter, Rwanda Kivu - Murundo Station, dropped light and sweet. No tobacco yet, though.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

@Yakster
    Still getting used to the 2000AB+ roaster so these beans were just P1 program, pulled just into 2nd crack at the start of the cool cycle. Opened the door at 1 minute and brought the drum outside in the 22° air to cool and shake out the remaining chaff from the red honey processed beans. Nice flavor overlaid with a small amount of fruit. Those peaberry beans roast fast!