Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

My pleasure, enjoy young man!

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope you enjoy Ernest!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

That's a great idea @peter4jc

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    Tonight’s lineup from @IndustMech @Far_North_64 and @Patrickbrick thanks guys

Calvin has been hitting them three times a night! He's the @cbuck of the PM!

Easier to pick them out and post them before my shift starts. I’m going to miss working from home.

• Options

Glad you like it, Chris.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    Have a short smoking window this morning. Trying this one from @Vision
    Thanks Peter going good with my coffee.

Glad you’re enjoying it. Time for me to pick up more. Truly a great dog walker.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    @CalvinAndHobo... Thanks buddy! To Like or to Awesome, that is the question.

Hope it wasn't plugged. I like these when you get a good one, but their quality control sucks.

• Options

Hope you like it, Chris @Yakster

That was part of my very first online order in December of 18. Came with 3 or 4 of them. I smoked one, wasn't impressed with the strength, but I still smoked cigarettes at that time. You'll have to let me know how it was.