Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Nightcap on this lovely evening.

You going anywhere for the heatwave this week? Probably a weekend in Watsonville and Santa Cruz for me

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Nightcap on this lovely evening.

You going anywhere for the heatwave this week? Probably a weekend in Watsonville and Santa Cruz for me

Got a father's day powwow in San Jose at the in-laws. Probably chill at home Sunday. The heat is definitely coming, going to be hotter than balls. I'd love to hit Monterey but haven't seen the extended fam on my wife's side for a long while. Some relatives are in from out of country too I'll be meeting for the first time. They took them to Vegas during the last heat spell too. They're probably thinking America is hot as hell..lol.

• Options
    raidermikeraidermike Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:

I don't recognize this smoke.... Luv the barber-pole!
    Newbie.

Things are about to get interesting...

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@raidermike said:

@hoghunter said:

I don't recognize this smoke.... Luv the barber-pole!
    Newbie.

Sabertooth?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.