Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Golf

2»

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    I have a set of Ping irons and Taylormade driver. Wedges are Cleveland. Hardly have a moment to get on the course but I am going to try to tomorrow.
    Sweet. I rock me some PINGs as well
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Has anyone played these? I like em. I like em a lot

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

the four-piece ball was way better, but acushnet (Titleist) got it taken off the market on a patent challenge. This 3-piece ball is still pretty good. I find it to be a little too spinny off the driver face, and I tend to be a little wild with the big stick, but that said I play these all the time. Can't really beat the value
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

the four-piece ball was way better, but acushnet (Titleist) got it taken off the market on a patent challenge. This 3-piece ball is still pretty good. I find it to be a little too spinny off the driver face, and I tend to be a little wild with the big stick, but that said I play these all the time. Can't really beat the value
    I imagine it's like hitting a rock? At least that's what it feels like when I hit 4pc/5pc balls (ProV1x and even the tp5). 
    I find these to be right between the Chrome Soft and the ProV1, the 2 balls I like using. Therefore, these are money for me ... and for the price ..... cant beat it.
    Also, the post Kirkland 4pc are sold in selected Costcos. I haven't found any yet though.   
  • Options
    I've been looking for those four piece balls for a year and haven't found any of these select Costco's LOL. Yeah, they were like the pro v1x, but for half the price.

I agree with you on these three piece balls. I play these and the chrome soft soccer balls. I love watching those soccer ball spin....
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does everyone play with?
    I play with some Callaway Steelhead XR irons and the Callaway Epic Driver.  Absolutely love this game!
  • Options
    MorganGeo said:
    What does everyone play with?
    I play with some Callaway Steelhead XR irons and the Callaway Epic Driver.  Absolutely love this game!
    The Steelhead XR irons were my old irons. I loved those things. I kept the 4i and bent it to 18°.  I use it for stingers
  • Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Heard some sports radio guy from PHX talking about playing over there at this time of year. Places will open up at 4:30a to allow people to get a jump on the heat. Nobody is trying to play after 9a when it’s already 100°.Same situation out there @VegasFrank ??

I lived in AZ for 2 years, but wasn’t actively golfing at the time so I never really thought about it. Makes me thankful for CA where I can play anytime the sun is in the sky. AZ weather was great in my opinion, and it makes me laugh when CA people complain of the heat. Got A/C?… then don’t complain.

• Options

If the sun is up, the course is open. Put on your big boy panties and come out and play...

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys brag about hitting in the 70's. I hit 65 consistently, Once I'm warmed up, the second hole is better.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

Drove this green. Par 4. Lipped it for Eagle. 4 inch put for bird.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,728 ✭✭✭✭✭

All those hours at the gym are paying off!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

Nice par.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

You know !!! You could be happy for me!! LOL. All kidding aside. It was nice to start to get back to my game since my back injury. Long straight drive. Putt was on the money. Course sucks. We lose balls in the fairway.

• Options

@Vision said:
    You know !!! You could be happy for me!! LOL. All kidding aside. It was nice to start to get back to my game since my back injury. Long straight drive. Putt was on the money. Course sucks. We lose balls in the fairway.

Walk on your tippy toes. It'll keep your balls nice and safe.