Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud I have always liked seeing your ashtray. Every time I see it a wonder what my mom would say about you using a cast iron skillet. She guards hers like a treasure. Lol.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hobbes86 said:

This is a great cigar to have with a coffee, really helped me enjoy the morning.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

How's the smoke

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hobbes86 said:
    @ForMud I have always liked seeing your ashtray. Every time I see it a wonder what my mom would say about you using a cast iron skillet. She guards hers like a treasure. Lol.

It's not one my good one...I guard that too...No one but me has washed it in the past 30+ years. The secret is not using soap to clean it and bacon grease to keep it seasoned. It's the best pan to sear meat with.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:

@VegasFrank said:

How's the smoke

Right in the middle between a valkyrie and a virtue in body and strength. I really like the virtue and I only kind of like the valkyrie. This holy Grail is a solid smoke.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,506 ✭✭✭✭✭

They're family I give them cat crunchies and they don't bother the garden.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t mind the crows either. They keep the hawks away that like to feed on my chickens and rabbits