Home General Discussion
Options

Drew Estate Tabak

I recently wrote a bad review on the Toro Duluce, the draw was terrible. I have experienced this on occasion with other Drew Estate Tabak Especials, has any one else experienced this? I have not heard back concerning my review so I thought I toss it out here.

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

As this is your first post, I must ask, where did you write this bad review? What was the feedback from those who may have read it?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,129 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not heard back concerning your review? Who were you expecting to hear back from? If it was on a site that has a customer review section you will not hear back from anyone whether it be a poor or favorable review. If the draw was your only issue with the cigar it may very well have been user error.
    If you are actually interested in being part of the community you will see that there is an entire section devoted to ratings and reviews. There is also a thread for people to introduce themselves.
    But if you’re just looking to get someone to acknowledge that you had a bad experience with a cigar…mission accomplished.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

https://c.tenor.com/D9Qis_EfICEAAAAC/get-out.gif

Edit; I suck at this gif thing.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,980 ✭✭✭✭✭

Insert image and post the link in the URL BOX.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're the BEST, Chris! Maybe I can climb out of the gif-sucking hole after all.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis