Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

A real man's reviews

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Significant3 "I disagree"

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can't get me hooked and just stop I expect a 3 day atleast!

• Options

@Jrflickster said:
    You can't get me hooked and just stop I expect a 3 day atleast!

More coming tomorrow 😂

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

Here's a real man's Ezra Zion...complete with website review!

https://youtube.com/f_qLxO5Aa4w?feature=share

• Options
    edited February 2022
  • Options

This one says a real man's good cigar review. I don't know what the cigar was anymore...

https://youtube.com/xsM88BPg8B4?feature=share

I think this is the sobramesa from this morning:

https://youtube.com/nG0jeLKo7O4?feature=share

Roma craft
    https://youtube.com/QgHpEI0VSAY?feature=share

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jesus, Frank you have hit over 2k for some of your little videos, and scotch and smoke is at 200 for his well oiled presentations . That is the internet for you.

• Options

Maybe… it’s something else…

• Options
  • Options

Psyko 7 with a terrible band

https://youtube.com/IVokN0ayRtU?feature=share

• Options

Haha! Well , next one I am sure will blow up on you! Enjoy them when you get they are burning…

• Options

@EgoBoundary said:

Haha! Well , next one I am sure will blow up on you! Enjoy them when you get they are burning…

It was really good! Final third was unbelievable. Thanks for sending it to me Ernest!

• Options
  • Options

Do you guys want more stupid ****? Too late, here it is....

Don't be an ash

https://youtube.com/yPS_4OgOWos?feature=share

Onyx bold
    https://youtube.com/mPz1JpA70Xs?feature=share

Connecticut action
    https://youtube.com/r0bshqyuDA4?feature=share

A guide to aging
    https://youtube.com/rylHhSmyQOY?feature=share

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

More please

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

Moar Revewws!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

These are amazing.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,866 ✭✭✭✭✭

I want a review of that Filthy Hooligan I sent you

• Options

Okay @rsherman24 you got it lol

• Options
    edited March 2022