Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

1779780782784785798

Comments

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,944 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Glad you enjoyed it Shawn.

  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 7,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @VegasFrank said:
    Glad to hear it Nick!

    I have this roma from @Patrickbrick. Thanks Patrick, excellent!

    Glad you liked it.

    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,944 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Hobbes86 said:
    From @Rdp77, thanks Rusty!

    I hope you enjoyed it Ian.

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Great news, Nick.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30

    Great news, Charley.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hope it was good too ya, @yakster

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

Sign In or Register to comment.