Options

What's for dinner?

Comments

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

Crisp fried Tilapia corn tacos with coleslaw,cilantro and sweet chili sauce. Black beans and brown rice.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you’re lookin…you ain’t cookin

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fresh bluefish paté on Triscuits and a salad.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,848 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    The only thing I didn’t post. The Romain salad.

How did I miss this! So you feed them the same thing you feed rabbits?

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not feed rabbits sir.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,848 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    I do not feed rabbits sir.

But we would agree they are delicious?

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's the crust made out of? Cheese?

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022

Cheddar and pork rinds blend it up, thrown into a mini waffle iron. Fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, pepperoni on top and into the toaster oven for 10 minutes.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds delicious, but does that^ mean Paleo forever? No more french fries and Snickers for lunch?