Home General Discussion

OpusX Lost City

Trx680Trx680 Posts: 48 ✭✭✭
edited June 18 in General Discussion

See where the opus x lost city should be hitting stores soon. Anyone seen them yet?

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18

Picked this up a month or so ago. Just my opinion, the best of the Opus. Especially if you can find the torpedo, or pyramid, or whatever they call the one with the pointy end.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Trx680Trx680 Posts: 48 ✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

Picked this up a month or so ago. Just my opinion, the best of the Opus. Especially if you can find the torpedo, or pyramid, or whatever they call the one with the pointy end.

Where you find?

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe I got that at Franklin Cigar, in Franklin TN.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep checking your favorite stores, new issue is said to be shipping this week according to.Cigar Afficiondo.

• I receive 12 or so Opus boxes each year. I'm due for my next shipment this month. My last was two boxes of corona. I'm hoping for something more exotic next.