Home Non Cigar Related

Site down?

MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2022 in Non Cigar Related

After hours of not working, right when I posted this they all started working again.

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

Forum worked, although different format, and I couldn’t get on the main site. Probably maintenance! All good now!

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,359 ✭✭✭✭✭

There was an issue with the site this morning accessing posts, I let @TheCigarChick know and it was quickly fixed. Thanks Lindsay.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's still down. ;)

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 320 admin
    edited July 25

This is what happens when you spend so much time talking to IT and Web Devs, you figure out what went wrong yourself based off of logic and behind-the-scenes knowledge. ;)

It's still not working exactly as desired, but at least things are working more closely to the intended experience.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheCigarChick just got this email…

Sent me here…

• TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 320 admin

@Rdp77 - I've got someone in Email Marketing on it, as the URL which was supposed to be embedded in the email graphic was set live and created by me before I took some vacation days. (Just came back this morning, lol.)

https://www.cigar.com/p/build-your-own-super-premium-sampler-cigars/2046966/ --> that's the right URL.

I'm trying to see if someone in Marketing can fix the HTML on the back-end so it functions from the email itself.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheCigarChick said:
    @Rdp77 - I've got someone in Email Marketing on it, as the URL which was supposed to be embedded in the email graphic was set live and created by me before I took some vacation days. (Just came back this morning, lol.)

https://www.cigar.com/p/build-your-own-super-premium-sampler-cigars/2046966/ --> that's the right URL.

I'm trying to see if someone in Marketing can fix the HTML on the back-end so it functions from the email itself.

Thank ya ma’am