Home General Discussion

Birthday Smoke Help

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
The 19th is coming and I'm torn... I'm looking at a box of DC 30th's or partagas 2008 decades. Both are around 250 for a box. I like both of them but I'm thinking more around quantity. 20 for the decades, 9 for the 30th's... Decisions are a B*tch.

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    phobicsquirrel:
    The 19th is coming and I'm torn... I'm looking at a box of DC 30th's or partagas 2008 decades. Both are around 250 for a box. I like both of them but I'm thinking more around quantity. 20 for the decades, 9 for the 30th's... Decisions are a B*tch.
    I'd go with the decades, more bang for the buck, and more to age
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    illinoisgolf99:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I'd go with the decades, more bang for the buck, and more to age
    +1 for the Decades.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Quality over quantity every time. That being said both of these are great sticks IMO. I don't think you can go wrong which ever you choose. If there is one that you like more then the other go with that one. The easy decision will be that once you buy one you already know what your next box purchase will be. Or do the easy thing and buy both. It's really a win win situation....good luck and let us know what you decide. Reading this post I didn't help you out at all. lol
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol, thanks guys. Yeah I'd like to get both but right now cash it tight since I owe butt load to state taxes. Already paid 3500 for 2007 now I have to cough up another 3800 for 08 and then 1200 for 09. F'ing blows. I'm leaning towards the decades since they are on a much larger discount than the 30ths. Still it's a tough call. I really, really enjoyed the 08 I had a few months ago thanks to laker.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, thanks guys. Yeah I'd like to get both but right now cash it tight since I owe butt load to state taxes. Already paid 3500 for 2007 now I have to cough up another 3800 for 08 and then 1200 for 09. F'ing blows. I'm leaning towards the decades since they are on a much larger discount than the 30ths. Still it's a tough call. I really, really enjoyed the 08 I had a few months ago thanks to laker.
    State taxes? For the smokes? Wuh?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    phobicsquirrel:
    State taxes? For the smokes? Wuh?
    I think he means state income taxes.