Home General Discussion
Options

Smoke Your Age

So I was thinking about this earlier and thought it was a cool idea: I play golf and a lot of guys try to "shoot their age", well, this is the same idea, except you smoke your age. You post on this thread your age, consequently how many cigars you smoked to "smoke your age" and how long it took you. I'll start mine off with the 2 (going to be 3) that I smoke today. Let me know if this is somethin you guys are interested in!

Comments

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I'm in. I'm 30 and I'm half way done with my first stick of the day. Hope to have one more tonight. I guess the good thing is that I will leaving for the beach June 12 for 8 nights so I don't see me going past vacation with this. I did however shoot 34 yesterday in my Thursday night league. Three birdies and a bogey (f'n three putt).
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I'm 43. I was done shortly after noon
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    slow poke
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I'm pretty sure I'm 26?.. Sounds right atleast. 2 so far started when the boys went to bed at 730. Might have another now that the wife ditched out for the girlfriends... As long as the baby doesnt wake up! He always ruins the best stick, maybe I'll light a cheap one so I can hit 3. And Cabbi isn't slow hes a seasoned vet! Makes the best of it : )
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    cabinetmaker:
    slow poke
    lol... I'm 28 and yeah... I haven't smoked much this week. Maybe tomorrow.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    well it was crap weather last night so I only got 2 in.. and its windy as hell right now so I dunno how many I'll get in today, curse you carbondale and your non-smoking lounge having b&m's!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    well if you want to count the past two weeks I've smoked as many sticks as I am old +2
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    lmao
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I am burning an average of 4 per day so it will take less then 2 weeks for me. 3 today.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    25, and since I'm studying for the Bar exam, I'm lighting up about 2-4 a day, so it'll be about a week or so for me
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I normally only smoke 2 per day on the weekends and 1 per day during the week. I'm 53 now, so thats 9 per week and....*** it! That's a long ass time . Maybe I'll just smoke the number of ex wives instead. Hmm, that doesn"t sound right either. I'm not very good at this game.
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    I'm 23 - And if you count the last 3 weeks I'm at.... 3.

This'll be a while
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    GadwinDuil:
    I'm 23 - And if you count the last 3 weeks I'm at.... 3.

This'll be a while
    sounds like me. I did have 8 while home on vacation, but it's normally 2-3 per week. And I'm sick right now, so it may be a while.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I'm 22... I haven't had a cigar in over a month, but I have the next two weeks off work!! I'll get started today, in just a little bit I suppose. I hope to have this done within 3 days!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    ejenne87:
    I'm 22... I haven't had a cigar in over a month, but I have the next two weeks off work!! I'll get started today, in just a little bit I suppose. I hope to have this done within 3 days!

2 down, it will probably take me until the end of the year to hit my age, at the rate I smoke.
  • Options
    TokinstogieTokinstogie Posts: 46 ✭✭
    I'm 58, I was done at 16.
    I was going to say, maybe it's time I quit drinking and smoking, tear down all the Vargas girl posters and straighten out my life. But I won't.....
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im 29. i usually smoke my age ever 45 or so days. more days in the winter.
  • Options
    7 down yesterday. I might have to start right now @ 9:30am to get in as many as I would like to today... Still shooting to get to 22 smokes before Wednesday.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    2 down yesterday. I'm 28 and it will prolly take me close to a month and a half to get there. Fun trying tho.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I'm not gonna try to compete with you young squirts. Ya know how long it will take me to work through more than two boxes?
  • Options
    Well, only one more today, total of 8 now. I got really busy after I finished the first one today that I ever got a chance to get to another one. Maybe I can light one up right now...
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I'm 29. Smoked one Saturday and two Monday. So 26 to go!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    cabinetmaker:

ROTFLMAO
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Poker Slob:
    I normally only smoke 2 per day on the weekends and 1 per day during the week. I'm 53 now, so thats 9 per week and....*** it! That's a long ass time . Maybe I'll just smoke the number of ex wives instead. Hmm, that doesn"t sound right either. I'm not very good at this game.

Smoked 1 today so that about covers he ex wives for me. LOL
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Oooo, I like this, but alas... This will take me a while. So I'm 27, and I haven't had a cigar in well over a month. Probably 3 months... BUT, all will change in time.

So I'm still 27 sticks away from my goal...
  • Options
    nightmaremike31:
    Oooo, I like this, but alas... This will take me a while. So I'm 27, and I haven't had a cigar in well over a month. Probably 3 months... BUT, all will change in time.

good luck man, yea I'm gonna be on a cigar smoking break for the next week since its gonna be storming here and none of the b&m's in town have smoking lounges... im currently at 5 smokes in 5 days and I'm 21 so 16 more to go
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    illinoisgolf99:
    nightmaremike31:

good luck man, yea I'm gonna be on a cigar smoking break for the next week since its gonna be storming here and none of the b&m's in town have smoking lounges... im currently at 5 smokes in 5 days and I'm 21 so 16 more to go
    I noticed your from C-dale. I know your pain, I went to SIU C-dale 2000-'04. At least they had a nice B&M, I moved back to a town without one. :(
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    illinoisgolf99:
    nightmaremike31:

I noticed your from C-dale. I know your pain, I went to SIU C-dale 2000-'04. At least they had a nice B&M, I moved back to a town without one. :(

haha not really from here just transferred here from Parkland College up in Champaign, that's where I grew up. Yesteryear is pretty good and another one just opened up on 13 goin out of town, havent checked that one out though.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    TatuajeVI:
    I'm 29. Smoked one Saturday and two Monday. So 26 to go!
    One more last night, so only 25 more to go! So far: LFD Airbender, LFD Cabinet Natural Oscuro, and a Gran Habano 3 Siglos, and a Cain Maduro.
  • Options
    had 2 last night, so that makes the count 7, 14 to go!