Home General Discussion
Options

MOW SE looking for input...

Well, since I have one now... how long should it sit before burning this bad boy? Im getting ambitious and thinking of adding it to my MOW Badge attempt.... but im guessing it should rest for a while.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    I had one within a week of getting it and it was still a good smoke but I am letting the others sit for at least a few months before I have another.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Never been able to wait long enough myself, but I've heard others say that 6mo does wonders for the Ruination
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    yea, its hard to not hit it... ill be looking at 4th of July weekend to hit the 4 in one day...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I had mine about a week or so after getting it. Good luck on the badge!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I bought some of the SEs from the weekend blitz a couple weeks ago, smoked one pretty shortly after getting them, like that night or the next, and it was as good as any I've had sit for 3+ months. So basically I'm saying it should be good to go whenever you are. If I might throw out an opinion, I think this is the best cigar in the MoW line.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I bought some of the SEs from the weekend blitz a couple weeks ago, smoked one pretty shortly after getting them, like that night or the next, and it was as good as any I've had sit for 3+ months. So basically I'm saying it should be good to go whenever you are. If I might throw out an opinion, I think this is the best cigar in the MoW line.

I am very much looking forward to it. the plan.. is to take the sticks up to my girlfriend's parents cabin in the woods for july 4th weekend. Ill bring my camera, and take pics as i go... but there is no internet access up there... and I wont be able to post them till i get back home.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 1 after maybe a month in the humi. I've got another that I've had for about 7 months. This is gonna be a part of my 4 MOW stick fest on the 4th of July also. Good luck with your Quest.
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    I had 1 after maybe a month in the humi. I've got another that I've had for about 7 months. This is gonna be a part of my 4 MOW stick fest on the 4th of July also. Good luck with your Quest.

Random thought.... I wont have computer access... but I do text alot to update my facebook page... i wonder if its possible to text update to this message board? ...thinking about it... probably not... that would be kinda complicated to text to a specific thread i guess.
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Poker Slob:

Random thought.... I wont have computer access... but I do text alot to update my facebook page... i wonder if its possible to text update to this message board? ...thinking about it... probably not... that would be kinda complicated to text to a specific thread i guess.
    you could always text to facebook and get a botl to copy it over to here for you.
    id offer my services but i dont have facebook :p
  • Options
    sol1821:
    NYHCx516x:
    Poker Slob:

you could always text to facebook and get a botl to copy it over to here for you.
    id offer my services but i dont have facebook :p
    I think I can bribe Jsnake :)