Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Lord of Chaos - Sniper Game

13»

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The Cank:
    Jetmech_63:
    I snitched on The Cank and snitches get stitches...He hit me upside the head with a sweet ass 5 pack, of everything i had just smoked my last one of.....wierd coincidence!

Hell YEAH ! Glad they made it !
    Pics or at least a list please Jet - inquiring minds want to know!!!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Duder2 took me out!!! A good sniper needs one shot. Well, Duder used his one shot and followed it up with 6 more. Seriously, this guy sent 7 sticks!! I posted the sticks in the good traders list.

I think this means war!! I might have to raise from the dead and send him a message.
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    undulac:
    Duder2 took me out!!! A good sniper needs one shot. Well, Duder used his one shot and followed it up with 6 more. Seriously, this guy sent 7 sticks!! I posted the sticks in the good traders list.

I think this means war!! I might have to raise from the dead and send him a message.
    That's what you get for selling out a BOTL! >:^) Glad they got there in good shape, enjoy brother!
    undulac:
    This is EXACTLY what I hoped for when I started this game - chain reaction, resulting in bombs, retaliation bombs, retaliation-in-retaliation-for-the-retaliation bombs, generally WAR WITHOUT END!

That, my fine BOTL's, is the true Lord of Chaos! :-D

LET THE LORD OF CHAOS RULE!!!

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    undulac:
    This is EXACTLY what I hoped for when I started this game - chain reaction, resulting in bombs, retaliation bombs, retaliation-in-retaliation-for-the-retaliation bombs, generally WAR WITHOUT END!

That, my fine BOTL's, is the true Lord of Chaos! :-D

LET THE LORD OF CHAOS RULE!!!

Yes...I see the Dark Lord's touch all over it.
    DAYUM I cant wait til October when the next book comes out!!!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    BEWARE!!!! SOMEONES ABOUT TO BECOME A VICTIM OF THE LORD OF CHAOS GAME!!

Thanks for the good times Glen, you have a PM