Home Non Cigar Related

Checking In and News of Moms Health

Hi Guys I am just returned from an Exahusting trip to see out Mothers in Ohio. It was goo and we learned allot and our mothers are doing what they ned to do to try and get better. My Wifs Mother is pretty much going through the motions of treatments and can no longer drive,,, her house was a mess and My wife did a major cleaning while there. I was at My Moms and took her to the docs and got the truth... she could drop any day. Shes Plugged up like a 900 trailer trailer park of Old Milwaukee drinkers.
She is getting some treatemtns and they are possibly going to do some viens work.... but 1/3 of her heart is dead. only got 1 vesselin and one pumping out... about 30 %...... So both our mothersneedprayers and I need some rest. which i am not getting.... Heading out to South Dakota for SUNDANCE on the Reservation to Complete a 4 year Commitment and to Sit on a Mountain and Pray and fast ......... ill be totally offf the grid till AUgust. I need a Cigar! LOL Thanks for all the Love and Support Guys... I missthe Games and the Chatting! Stay In touch!
Thanks
Ozzie

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Oz, know that our prayers, thoughts, and best wishes are going out to you. When everything finally settles down for you, you know we'll be here to share a smoke with. Until then keep your spirits high, and your head level, and know we're thinking of you and yours.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear that you're back. Your family's gonna be in my prayers, though. You'll always have us though, I guess. Hope things with your mom will improve, though.L
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    You sound exhausted, thoughts and prayers to you and the family.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Hang in there, sending prayers to ya, and for ya.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family brother. Good to have you back, even if it's for a short time. Enjoy your trip to SD.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still thinking about your family Oz. We will be here when you have time for us.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hang in there, w're thinking of you.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Thanks for the update Oz, have been thinking about you lots lately. We love ya man, keep your head up!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Thanks Guys, The Mini Bomb has been a good source of freedom from the work that needs to be Done, I am on the road togo Pray for the people and My familys ills. It will be a good trip for reflection and to do some sufferening for others suffers. If you can think of it, please smoke a good cigar and drink plenty of water and eat some good food friday and saturday to help susatin me as I stand on a Mountain In South Dakota Fasting and Praying In the Lakota Vision Quest Cremony, follwed by 4 days of Purification and then 4 days of The Sundance. Thanks for being there for mee Guys ! this Forum is an Incredible Community and I miss it.
    See you In August. I am on the Road To Sundance ! Hoka Hey!
    Pilamaya Waste'
    Redtailhawkoz
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Prayers for you and your family!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    docbp87:
    Oz, know that our prayers, thoughts, and best wishes are going out to you. When everything finally settles down for you, you know we'll be here to share a smoke with. Until then keep your spirits high, and your head level, and know we're thinking of you and yours.
    ^This!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Our prayers are with you Oz, have a good at Sundance brother.