Home General Discussion

strangest thing

I had a cohiba that I am absolutely sure I know I did not smoke and did not give away. I had a taste for it and it vanished. I went through my humi's and its gone WTF am I sleep smoking! Has any one elese every had a stogie stole buy trolls ?

Comments

• gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Maybe you should lay off the xanax, its known to cause blackouts....j/k man. Have company over recently?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    jship079:
    I had a cohiba that I am absolutely sure I know I did not smoke and did not give away. I had a taste for it and it vanished. I went through my humi's and its gone WTF am I sleep smoking! Has any one elese every had a stogie stole buy trolls ?

Yup, Ive had two. A DPG JJ Torp & another cigar (cannot remember at the moment, but they both got up and walked away.)..
    I had a couple guys in here doing some work a while back and I think that someone just may have grabbed a couple off the ole top o the humi while they were here.

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Thank god no.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    No and hoping I never do! lol
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Yup! I was gone one New Year's Eve and someone had a party at my house. I forgot to lock the humi, and when I got back some of my sticks were missing. Was the last time that I let my guard down!

• I had that happen with a Punch Uppercut a few months ago. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it, and it pissed me off because I was going on vacation and was really in the mood to smoke it. About 3 weeks later it popped up, out of the blue.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jship079:
    Bummer! Hasn't happened to me, but then, I've been known to lock the humidor when certain company was over. (friends of friends, paramours of relatives, etc.)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Cigar gnomes.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    My roommate in the barracks at Goodfellow AFB took three of my cigars while I was sleeping before I moved out. A Diesel, Graycliff Turbo, and a Ruination. Hate that guy.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Not disappeared but smoked some I really planned on saving when I was a wee bit too tipsy to enjoy it
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    sightunseen:
    Cigar gnomes.

1 - Steal Underpants
    2 - Smoke Stolen Cigars
    4 Make Profit

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    sightunseen:
    Cigar gnomes.

1 - Steal Underpants
    2 - Smoke Stolen Cigars
    4 Make Profit

Exactly what I had in mind.
  • coronaex30coronaex30 Posts: 35
    My boys keep asking where the key is to my "Beautiful Box" that mommy got for you're b-day, but they'll never find it! Right in the open is always the best place. Always keep it locked!