Home General Discussion
Options

Texas Cigar Festival 2011

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Date announced for next years Texas Cigar Festival Saturday April 16, 2011

Heard the one earlier this year was a ton of fun. I never made it, but will def. go to this one next year. Its $100, and you get 20+ cigars, drinks, and food. Mark your calenders fellas.

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Sounds like one hell of a reason to go to Texas. I'm definitely gonna think hard on this one.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    zeebra:
    Date announced for next years Texas Cigar Festival Saturday April 16, 2011

Heard the one earlier this year was a ton of fun. I never made it, but will def. go to this one next year. Its $100, and you get 20+ cigars, drinks, and food. Mark your calenders fellas.
    what town?
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    It's in Houston. My manager went to this years one and said even if you don't like all the cigars you get, the food was FANTASTIC and makes it more than worth the $100.
  • Options
    mrpillow:
    It's in Houston. My manager went to this years one and said even if you don't like all the cigars you get, the food was FANTASTIC and makes it more than worth the $100.
    Yea, one of my reps also went and said he had a blast. He said they didnt have cheap drinks there, they has grey goose, crown, jonny walker, and other premium drinks. He also told me that he got like 2 lighters and 2 cutters and got to meet alot of cigar guys.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    You GOTTA be kidding me! I gotta move back to Texas or something.
  • Options
    Texas Cigar Festival 2010 - Recap

The first-ever Texas Cigar Festival, held on Saturday, April 24, 2010, was a great success! We transformed the huge parking area behind the Serious Cigars store into a gigantic tented festival. More than five hundred guests enjoyed an excellent buffet of heavy hors d oeuvres, fine wine and spirits, and beer. Attendees met cigar manufacturers and other exhibitors, listened to great music and smoked fantastic cigars.

As the guests entered the event, they were greeted with gift bags containing 21 premium cigars (including new releases), shirts or caps, cutter, coffee samples, the latest issue of Cigar Press Magazine, along with other literature from the exhibitors.

The cigar manufacturers and other exhibitors made this an unforgettable evening. Thanks to you all! Here is a list of the manufacturers, along with the cigar they provided for the gift bag:

601 - Eddie Ortega
    Alec Bradley
    Ashton
    Camacho - Christian Eiroa
    CAO - Tim Ozgener
    Carlos Tora
  • Options
    Cigars given...sorry couldnt put next to name

Cubao #5
    Tempus Centuria
    Puro del Sol Corona Grande