Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Phew!

Just finished sending out 5 packages today. I've been a little too busy on here lol we sure are making the post office happy!

Comments

• Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    surfingzeeko:
    Just finished sending out 5 packages today. I've been a little too busy on here lol we sure are making the post office happy!
    If we keep it up maybe they will keep working on Sat.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    lol...yeah i sent out 4 packages yesterday..i know how ya feel
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Last week I found myself at the PO nearly every day. Man I hate PO employees. There are a few good ones in a sea of lazy, arrogant, and angry workers. Government employees....
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Last week I found myself at the PO nearly every day. Man I hate PO employees. There are a few good ones in a sea of lazy, arrogant, and angry workers. Government employees....
    They are horrible employees! I cant believe they have jobs! But everything you said about them is true.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    TatuajeVI:

I must be lucky My PO here in Folsom is Great! The guys are cool, and the WOmen that work there some times are BLAZZING HOT i told them we should get a PLAYBOY Post Office Workers Issue! I Love My PO!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Redtailhawkoz:
    TatuajeVI:

I must be lucky My PO here in Folsom is Great! The guys are cool, and the WOmen that work there some times are BLAZZING HOT i told them we should get a PLAYBOY Post Office Workers Issue! I Love My PO!
    I guess I'm lucky too. I like my postal carrier and the fill in's that actually deliver my mail. Always friendly and will greet you with a smile. There are no Blazzing hot playboy models at the different PO's that I go to but they are always super nice and happy to help out with whatever I need. Guess I'm lucky.