Home General Discussion
Options

Favorite ISOM

I'm looking into getting some, and was wondering what are your guys' favorites. I like Med to Full body, and spice is a good thing, but hell if it's amazing I'll get some milds.

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    There are a few, but, Ramon Allones are my favorites. Then Montecristo No. 2's.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    There are a few, but, Ramon Allones are my favorites. Then Montecristo No. 2's.
    +1 for both of those.. theyre great/.... if you have the cash the LE romeo y julieta dukes 09' are probably the best ISOM ive ever had, i love to smoke them, but hate to see them go
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Cuaba then Partagas.
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    I have only had 2, I had a COHIBA and a Montecristo. I really liked the COHIBA alot!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Cuaba then Partagas.
    make sure to pass on the Cuaba Exclusivos though, not so great, in my opinion at least. San Cristobal de la Habana are phenomenal. Can't really go wrong with a Montecristo either.
  • Options
    jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill. I've got a box in my humidor right now.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    +1 on the Ramon Allones and, specifically, the Specially Selected line. I also enjoy Vegas Robaina Clasicos and Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial. All of these are pretty affordable too, which is a plus. The only problem I have with CCs in general, is that there's not much diversity of flavors among the brands. Plus, lack of availability makes it hard to sample and compare. So, I would say, if you try one and like it, stick with it.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    surfingzeeko:
    I'm looking into getting some, and was wondering what are your guys' favorites. I like Med to Full body, and spice is a good thing, but hell if it's amazing I'll get some milds.
    I really like the Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2. The Double Corona is good as well. Both are Med (to me). If you want a little more kick try the Petit Robusto. Cohibas are great but overpriced IMHO.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Bolivar: PC, belicosos finos; Partagas: psd4, 898, salamones; H. Upmann: #2, magnum 46/50.
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Romeo y Julieta No. 1
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Trinidad, Partegas.
  • Options
    Alright, thanks guys! I ended up getting some Monte's #2's and #4's just because they were the most reasonable priced, thanks for all the responses. I'll be bookmarking this page for future reference lol
  • Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    If you like the Monti #2s try the H. Upmann #2 and the Diplimatico #2s. Both excellent and IMO equally comparable but more complex. Ramon Allones Giante is another good classic in a category of its own.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Been doing a lot of research lately and it seems the list of must haves looks like: Monte #4, Monte #2, Cohiba Robusto, PSDn4, RA Special Selection, Boli RC, PC, Belicoso Fino, and the HUp Magnums. There are a lot of others, but these seem to be the sticks that constantly come up as essentials.