Home General Discussion

Aristocrat Humi

Finally pulled the trigger and ordered my Aristocrat humi today. Got the Plus 48 Cabinet. Only problem is I didn't want to pay shipping and I'll be in Dallas over Christmas, so I gotta wait till then to get it. It's gunna be a rough couple months, although now I can spend what shipping would have cost on more cigars to put in there. :) Needless to say, its a good day!

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats Troy! Freaking awesome!!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Congrats, mine should be ready in about 1-2 weeks...my wife is receiving mine since I'm still in Iraq so I won't get to see it until Nov :( I was going with the M+ but somehow ended up with the MxT with custom Espresso finish...talked to Bob and he said it was coming along nicely...do post photos when you get yours :) Now....good luck with the wait as it was horrible for me lol
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Nick2021:
    Congrats, mine should be ready in about 1-2 weeks...my wife is receiving mine since I'm still in Iraq so I won't get to see it until Nov :( I was going with the M+ but somehow ended up with the MxT with custom Espresso finish...talked to Bob and he said it was coming along nicely...do post photos when you get yours :) Now....good luck with the wait as it was horrible for me lol
    Very nice. I also got mine in a dark espresso finish to match my current furniture. If you happen to get pics of yours in the next few weeks please post.
    Will do! The Dark Espresso color was for the same reason you stated, except the wife was really pressing it...which I didn't mind since she allowed the upgrade :)
    got an e-mail from bob saying my Aristocrat Mxt is ready and should be delivered to my house on Friday...so excited! He is suppose to send photos today...will post them here once I receive them! that will be as close as I get to seeing the humi until I return to the states :)
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Finally pulled the trigger and ordered my Aristocrat humi today. Got the Plus 48 Cabinet. Only problem is I didn't want to pay shipping and I'll be in Dallas over Christmas, so I gotta wait till then to get it. It's gunna be a rough couple months, although now I can spend what shipping would have cost on more cigars to put in there. :) Needless to say, its a good day!
    If I was going to be coming up your direction anytime between now and then I'd offer to bring it up that way for you. But no plans to go anywhere for the rest of the year... But if you're up for a smoke when you're in the Dallas area just hit me up.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Nick2021:
    got an e-mail from bob saying my Aristocrat Mxt is ready and should be delivered to my house on Friday...so excited! He is suppose to send photos today...will post them here once I receive them! that will be as close as I get to seeing the humi until I return to the states :)

Sounds awesome man. Hope you have more patience than me. :)

PuroFreak:
    t_evan50:
    If I was going to be coming up your direction anytime between now and then I'd offer to bring it up that way for you. But no plans to go anywhere for the rest of the year... But if you're up for a smoke when you're in the Dallas area just hit me up.

I'm going down because the wife's family all lives there and we're going to see them for the holidays so you know how that goes. I am hoping to get a day that I can go to a couple B&Ms around the FW area. If i do i will post on here to see if anyone wants to meet up.