Home General Discussion
Options

Suck!!!!

My car got boke into and they my cd player, cash stash (only 45 or so) and my herf-a-dor with an Opus Fuente Fuente and a Tat Red tubo with the Bugatti lighter Jozer sent me. As well as a tool box. Guess whos buying an alarm tomorrow! Almost wish they took the car.... SUCK! Done with my venting and thanks for listening.

On the plus side I nailed my finals. So I guess today was a wash

Comments

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Just take comfort in knowing one day they're gonna die. I have a feeling the worlds greatest forum will make you feel better :)
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    what size herf was that and what size opus was it?
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Just a 5 count. Still have a nice travel humi from a great bork but it was a Fuente Fuente and just realized they got the radar detector I stole from my wifes car while she was out of town. Guess thats what you get for leaving a tool box in the open. Not a ton of tools but it was the box my old man left me. Cleaning the garage tomorrow so the cars will be safe.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I say we have a herf/stakeout and try to catch the b#sterds. Then, once we do, we can ask them what it feels like when our torches singe there little hairs off.
  • Options
    I'm in. Seriously who steals cigars. The worst part is I know they didn't know what it is and it's gone to waste.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Just take comfort in knowing one day they're gonna die. I have a feeling the worlds greatest forum will make you feel better :)
    Oh I do take comfort but I have no room so leave my mailbox alone. Wasn't gonna post it but I'm so pissed and needed to vent!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Just take solace in the fact that the Bugatti has herpes on it, and now the thieves have herpes.... Cuz, j0zer has herpes
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Lasabar:
    Just take solace in the fact that the Bugatti has herpes on it, and now the thieves have herpes.... Cuz, j0zer has herpes
    LMAO Lassie!

Foster I'm really sorry to hear this brother, all that sucks but esp losing the tool box your dad left you. That's heartbreaking man
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    sirfoster83:
    I'm in. Seriously who steals cigars. The worst part is I know they didn't know what it is and it's gone to waste.
    Even worse i bet those bastards cut those cigars open to try to roll herb up in them somebitches
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    damn that sucks man, sorry to hear it. sad part is they probably don't even know what kind of cigars they have!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    undulac:
    I say we have a herf/stakeout and try to catch the b#sterds. Then, once we do, we can ask them what it feels like when our torches singe there little hairs off.
    +1 to this idea, but minus the torches and little hairs - that just sounds a little gay. I say we find the phuckers and lemme at 'em... I'll make those losers perform donkey shows for the next 30 years in Tijuana, and you'll get your stogies back tenfold ;-)

LOL
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I feel your pain. I had my S4 stolen in 2003. Check book, school schedule with my SS# on it, radar detector, ezpass, etc... all gone including some cds that i can't get again. I wish they would have caught those bastards because they deserve to have their little pee pee's cut off. No cigars stolen though. Oh but they did take my little goldberg action figure! **** e r s !
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Hey Bro...I have several 5 count travel humis. you are welcome to one of them. PM me. Can't help with the other stuff...
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    That sucks. Nothing makes you feel more helpless and pissed off than getting your car broken into.

now that finals are over are you interested in a MPLS helf?
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Feal for u bro.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Hate when that happens. I bought my wife some birthday presents only to have them stolen out of hir car the next month...they smashed her window to unlock the door. Pisses me off....hated seeing her cry. Can't stand thieves....