Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

208 posts and counting...WINNER!!!!!

Til I hit 2000 posts. That means a contest - twice as big as the last one.... Well, actually twice the # of winners. The prize will make the bomb I recently sent outseem pitiful, but more on that in a bit.

Here's the game, last contest I picked a number between 1-1000, and being I like to keep it simple I'm doing something similar, but with a twist.

*Evil Laugh*

As you know I was recently bombed by a lotta BORKs. A kindness I won't forget, and will twist into this game. I will list all those who bombed me, and as you pick a number between 1-100, also pick one name from that list, to get an additional 10 stick super premium bomb. If you are on that list, you may choose to pick yourself, or name someone else on that list, but if you have a small humi, you'd better pick someone else - Muahahaha....

I will use the random number generator from the link in the lotto thread to pick the number, and if noone picked that number will continue until one is generated that matches a chosen number upon reaching my 2000th post.

Here's the list:

ENFIDL
Duder2
T evan50
sightunseen
Robbras
The Sniper
BandyT09
sirfoster83
Redtailhawkoz
Jship079
Icpleel

Everyone on that list must be chosen before anyone on that list can be chosen a second time. Once all names are selected, they may be chosen any number of time, but everyone only gets one guess at the number, and picks may not be edited.

So, what's the main prize? One of everything in my humidor (even if it's the only one) Which will include a Partegas 150, Opus X, Anejo, Titan, and about 37-50 more depending on how much I smoke and buy, but a minimum of 50 sticks will be sent out - 40 to the main prize recipient, and 10 to his chosen BORK from the list.

Oh, and did I forget to mention that the person chosen from the list will also receive a Partegas 150, Opus X, and anejo along with 7 other lovely super-premiums?

Anyone from the official good traders list may play, so if you're not there, better get to trading and get there.

I don't know when I'll hit 2k, but it might be pretty fast, or could take a while....Who knows? Not me.

Comments

• RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    Ill take 12

And BandyT09
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Im going with 18 and sirfoster83. Excellent game cabi....now start posting! :)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I love easy games. I will take 9 and ENFIDL.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Thats awesome cabbie!! And thats a huge prize!!!

I'll go with 77 and I choose BrandyT
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    58 & Duder2
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    zeebra:

U took my #.... Ill go with 66 and Ill take the Sniper!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    sweet. 42 and Redtailhawkoz
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    24 and sightunseen
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    simply amazing... Select a BORK! I love it...

gimme 22 and Jship079
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    zeebra:

U took my #.... Ill go with 66 and Ill take the Sniper!
    Nooo...I didnt take your number, you were choosing the same number as me...haha..
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    49 and T evan 50
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    36 and sirfoster. A congrats to you in advance for reaching 2,000.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Sweet Contest..

I Choose 45 and Icpleel
  • I choose 68 and robbyras
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Cabi - you are one generous brother. I'll take 88 and bandyt09.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'll take 29 and OZZIE
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I'll choose T Evans, 55

"Long ashes my friends."

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Cabi I'll take 62 and Duder2
    edited because I totally overlooked that The Sniper was already taken....lol
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hays:
    Cabi - you are one generous brother. I'll take 88 and bandyt09.

Foul Bandy was already taken.!
    kingjk729:
    I'll take 29 and OZZIE

Foul I was already taken!
    Ill take 48 and stick with the rules and pick JShip.....
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    69 sirfoster83
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Ozzie...you're a dummy dude. ;-) There was no rule against picking the user - it's the number that wins, and the user is just who you pick to win along with you.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    cabinetmaker:
    Everyone on that list must be chosen before anyone on that list can be chosen a second time. Once all names are selected, they may be chosen any number of time, but everyone only gets one guess at the number, and picks may not be edited.
    Hays:
    Ozzie...you're a dummy dude. ;-) There was no rule against picking the user - it's the number that wins, and the user is just who you pick to win along with you.
    Just sayin Hays.....lol
  • I'll take 12 and ENFIDL!
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    37 and bandyto!
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    36 and BandyT09(only because he has hit me with some strong packs and he got me on the good traders list)I wish I could pick all you guys
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I'll take 87 and Duder!
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Awesome contest.

how about 34 and sirfoster83
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I chose 21, and sirfoster!