Home General Discussion
Options

Hello

Hi my name is nate and i am thinking about getting to cigars because some of my friends smoke and then use cigar.com so they told me to check it out, what do you guys think

Comments

• Options
    hey nate one of my good friends name is nate i am glad you are thinking of getting into cigars great choice!!! ccom is the place to go for cigars there are some great guys on this forum
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the CCom forums, Nate! Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM someone or ask about it in a thread. Since you're new to cigars, I suggest something mild like the 5 Vegas Gold or Man O' War Virtue. Macanudo was alright when I was a newbie, but my taste quickly changed. If you're looking for a good sampler, go with the AJ Dirty Dozen sampler.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    welcome to the forums. cigars are great...so i say thumbs up to you. i havent been smoking that long and so anyways i'll tell you what got me into cigars. infused cigars. you should give those if you dont like those then ask your friends for some good mild/medium cheap cigars and see what you think of them. is that bad advice?
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Welcome Nate.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Nate. If I had it to do all over again, I'd go with the "Best of 2009" sampler. 24 sticks for $99.95. Start out with the milder ones and work your way up.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    should you get into cigars?
    uh... no...
    cos then there are potentially less cigars in the world for ME!
    HA!!

but in all seriousness... i cant decide for you if you should get into cigars. however, you have come to the right place to help make that decision. this is one of the best forums (regardless of topic) on the inter-webs.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Do It !! Welcome. There are so many great cigar minded people here. You will be in good company.
  • Options
    Welcome Nate! If you arnt sure about getting into the hobby, just surf the different threads on here and maybe it will stirr up some excitement for you. The Cigar 101 is a good place to start and feel free to ask any questions. Best of luck! And may God have mercy on your bank account if you choose the smokers life! Lol
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    kuzi16:
    uh... no...
    HA!!

but in all seriousness... i cant decide for you if you should get into cigars. however, you have come to the right place to help make that decision. this is one of the best forums (regardless of topic) on the inter-webs.
    I'm with Kuzi on this one....go away we have enough BORK's here! LOL j/k I guess there's room for 1 more. Welcome if you decide to stay. If you decide to not, your loss.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    kuzi16:
    uh... no...
    HA!!

I'm with Kuzi on this one....go away we have enough BORK's here! LOL j/k I guess there's room for 1 more. Welcome if you decide to stay. If you decide to not, your loss.
    ... Sandman use to be the head of the welcoming committee, you can see why he was replaced..
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome from Denver Nate! This is a great hobby and I hope you choose wisely. Great guys and info here on the forum.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    No matter what, listen to anything Kuzi says. He always seems to know what he's talking about.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome. Cigar.com rules! End of story.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Welcome ! This is a great spot. Stick around you will enjoy it
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Cheers Nate. and welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    kaspera79:
    Sandman1am:
    kuzi16:
    uh... no...
    HA!!

... Sandman use to be the head of the welcoming committee, you can see why he was replaced..
    Damn replaced again! I'm blaming Capt. Morgan for this one. LOL