Home Non Cigar Related

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I love that I get to spend the day with my buddy Nick smoking cigars and relaxing all day Saturday, but hate that the only reason I'll be doing that is because my wife and son are in FL right now for a family emergency... The time to relax with be GREAT, but I still miss my family.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    kuzi16:
    i love that i get to hand out thousands of dollars of free meals to Vets today.
    I loved that I was able to enjoy a good free meal with a co-worker who is also a veteran. I love that Applebee's does this. Thank you Apple Bee's and Thank you to all the employees who kept thanking us. Thank you Kuzi for being a part of this great thing! It means a ton to us.
    I also love that I got a few free drinks yesterday! Oh ya and that I will be getting another free meal today too!!!
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    A good looking red-headed woman.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    gripnrip:
    A good looking red-headed woman.
    stay away from my wife.

• gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Ha ha! My wife is s beautiful blonde.....maybe I can talk her into a trip to the salon...
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    I love that I get to spend the day with my buddy Nick smoking cigars and relaxing all day Saturday, but hate that the only reason I'll be doing that is because my wife and son are in FL right now for a family emergency... The time to relax with be GREAT, but I still miss my family.

hope everything is ok with the family emergency bro ...will be thinking of you guys ...
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Watching a movie or reading a book while smoking a great cigar.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The fact that I no longer have overflow! With all the extras in the trades and all the bombs sent out, everything in my overflow bags is gone! Wait...that is a good thing, right?
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Finding cigars I didn't even know I had.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    gripnrip:
    Ha ha! My wife is s beautiful blonde.....maybe I can talk her into a trip to the salon...
    HA, I know its a few days late, but I had to chime in here on the red head kick. My wife was a beautiful blonde, but as of three weeks ago she's a red head for the first time. haha, so I can relate to both your preferences. I'm a fan.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    wwhwang:
    Watching a movie or reading a book while smoking a great cigar.
    Man, I hear you there. I know smoking is supposed to be a social thing, but dang I love just hanging out in the backyard solo with a book, a big glass of bourbon, and a fine cigar.
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    the military channel- ADDICTING
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Went to the store to do some Thanksgiving shopping, Eggnog , mmmmmmm. One of the only things I like about winter.
    i do love some good eggnog.
    my wife and i will make some eggnog truffles this time of year. its one of our seasonal offerings.

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    I love my steering wheel heater and my seat heater, damn its getting cold here!
    Diamondog:
    I love my steering wheel heater
    gotta get one of those in my next car.
    kuzi16:
    Diamondog:
    I love my steering wheel heater
    gotta get one of those in my next car.
    +1
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    .. Now that's just excessive luxury.
    kaspera79:
    .. Now that's just excessive luxury.
    dont see the problem if i can afford it.

i love that i now will have 3 days off in a row. much needed after 80+ hours in about 9 days.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still your mom
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I love seeing people get what they deserve
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I really haven't mentioned it on the forum but I took a new job with a promotion with another dealership . All is going well and NOW I can finally get back on CCOM at work instead of being treated like a 12 year old ... awsome .
  • i love having horrible gas going to the chiefs games and locking my durangos windows so noone can get fresh air i love the ones i call creeping death its made of boulevard wheat beer deviled eggs good bbq beans some broccoli and more beer its not creeping death untill you hear someone shout you rotten souled two bit son of a b*tch roll down a window
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I loved having the chance to sit in the man cave and share a GOF with my son for his 25th birthday, while I smoked a Man O' War. I strung the cable out there ealier in the year and now I have a small TV out there so we watched the Flames game while enjoying a couple of great sticks. His first GOF.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    I loved having the chance to sit in the man cave and share a GOF with my son for his 25th birthday, while I smoked a Man O' War. I strung the cable out there ealier in the year and now I have a small TV out there so we watched the Flames game while enjoying a couple of great sticks. His first GOF.
    Sounds like a hell of a day Doug! Also sounds like a hell of a man cave! In doors and cable! I gotta rig me up something at my place... lol
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Yup, this winters version is a definate upgrade. I do have to move more stuff around though, as that 13 TV is OK to watch news or something like that, it SUCKS trying to watch a hockey game on it now I am used to the 42 inch in the house. Can't tell if that black speck is the puck, or do I need to wipe the fly *** off the screen again. LOL

My son and I are able to hit up the man cave at least a couple of times a week together, I really look forward to those times.

i love watching **** horror movies with friends on thanksgiving
    as in MONSTURD

....hells yeah.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I love that my Girl now has her first humi... now to bomb the *** out of her! MWA HA HA HA.

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    I love that my Girl now has her first humi... now to bomb the *** out of her! MWA HA HA HA.

NICE