Home General Discussion
Options

Cigarfest 40 dollar shirt freebies

Did anyone buy the 40 dollar shirt last year to get the freebies? I'm just wondering what the 175 dollars worth of freebies actually are and if it's worth it. :)

Comments

• Options
    tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    I was there last year...didn't get shirt..but l,ooks like you get some decent things
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I was wondering the same thing. I picked it up for this year, figured what the hell, why not...might luck into something good
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    I bought 4 tickets...but only 1 shirt. I too hope it is worth it....but what is another $40 given the price the auction is now bringing. Anyone else get one other years and care to comment on the 'bang for the buck?'
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Per the site that sold them, this is what you got at the door with last year's shirt
    1 - Alec Bradley Torch Lighter
    1 - Ashton 3-Finger Ashtray
    1 - Xikar 2-Finger Aluminum Cigar Tube and Leather Travel Case
    1 - Avo #9 Tubo
    1 - Perdomo Ltd. Ed. 2 Epicure
    1 - Liga Privada #9
    1 - Joya de Nicaragua Antanos
    3 - Don Lino 1989 Oscuro
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 I got the shirt last year, they were charging $35 then, I got all the stuff listed. It was well worth it and was the event itself.

I did make it a weekend and got to meet up with Alex on Friday night and he introduced my son and I to AJ Fernandez. He treated us like gold and we had a great visit with AJ, plus he gave us cigars he had just wrapped.
  • Options
    Interesting... Not sure if the shirt is worth it. I already have a leather case and a crap ton of ash trays, plus I have a 3 torch perdomo lighter. So nothing real new. 7 cigars on top of it..hmmm I may pass. I do agree though, the event overall is really well done and I don't care what some botl say, cigarfest is a blast and well worth the money.