Home General Discussion
Options

Official March Maddness Deals and I'm broke or will be soon thread!!

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Man!! I have all these already!!!! pass for me again
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Okay, you got me. I ordered mine already.
  • Options
    I thought the Top Tier sampler ccom had a few months back with or without the herfador was a better buy
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    OK, I'm in! And no waiting for hours tonight!
  • Options
    Appealing but I'm going to pass.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Looks good. 9 bucks a stick with cotm. I'll bite. Been wanting to pick up a Lost city just to try it.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Holy crap! I'm in, couldn't resist...
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    zeebra:
    Man!! I have all these already!!!! pass for me again
    same here. oh well
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm so in and this and it is damn sure good enough to make me forget about that Padilla deal! I have most of these in my humi already but couldn't pass on such a good deal! Thank you ccom for the March Madness deal!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    I'm so in and this and it is damn sure good enough to make me forget about that Padilla deal! I have most of these in my humi already but couldn't pass on such a good deal! Thank you ccom for the March Madness deal!
    Hey brother, I am willing to part with a 10 pack of the Padilla 68's if you want to work out a trade. I really don't have the room for 20 of them, LOL. Let me know if you have interest.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    PuroFreak:
    Hey brother, I am willing to part with a 10 pack of the Padilla 68's if you want to work out a trade. I really don't have the room for 20 of them, LOL. Let me know if you have interest.
    I'm not sure I've got for a trade but I can dig around in the humi when I'm off work and get back to ya!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    bandyt09:
    PuroFreak:
    I'm not sure I've got for a trade but I can dig around in the humi when I'm off work and get back to ya!
    Sweet brother, just send me a PM.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I'm in... been wanting to try most of these plus i burned a 25$ gift certificate from christmas on it so it was only 24 shipped....giggity!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    I'm in... been wanting to try most of these plus i burned a 25$ gift certificate from christmas on it so it was only 24 shipped....giggity!
    Damn, good deal there Vinny! This is one hell of a sampler!
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    0800 am eastern time...sold out. I guess I don't have to ever get excited about March madness; it's a west coast thing.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Man am I glad I'm broke. Otherwise I'd be setting my alarm clock from now on.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I didn't get anything either....

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ARE YOU F*#%^@*() kidding me this one is sold out tooo! *** ME............ DISLIKE CCOM RIGHT NOW!
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ARE YOU F*#%^@*() kidding me this one is sold out tooo! *** ME............ DISLIKE CCOM RIGHT NOW!
    I don't dislike, just feel sad inside.
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I was wondering where you were...lol

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    zeebra:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I was wondering where you were...lol

LOL Im right here..... LOL I just wantd to stir the pot. I like the Cigars Selction but I couldnt spend the Money....... Im just an *** today! But Im Real and Im honest! ROTFLMAO!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I had the night off last night and instead of looking for the March Madness Daily Deal, I got hammered :0) Woke up half hungover to find a sold out sign hangin on the deal. Oh well!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I went to bed at 9...due to being tire from the night before lol....woke up to piss at 1, but didnt check it. Half sad I surely am, but I already have V's and Anejos....ESG is overpriced....and Lost City, well thats where I am half sad I didnt check.
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Laugh! At least you live on the west coast and had a shot at it come the 900 hour, for us East coasters: forgetaboutit!!
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    I am pretty bummed this year. Each of the deals I would have gotten were sold out by the time I woke up. At least my wife and wallet are happy.
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    +1!!!!!! Everytime I get up and check it It's a deal I wouldn't pulled the trigger on...but it was sold out. And I get up at like 7-8am!
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    I ordered one up. I've never tried any of the house labels before and for $19.95 I figured why the heck not?
    +1. I got two actually for the free shipping. I've been interested in trying a few of them. Now I can try them all. Plus, it offered me 5 Sol Cubano Artisans for $29.95. So $5.99 each instead of $22 each. Seems too good to be true, but evs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Mperconte:
    0800 am eastern time...sold out. I guess I don't have to ever get excited about March madness; it's a west coast thing.
    I'm west coast bro and didn't get one deal. You are not alone :-)
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Little late on this, but does anyone know what year the Oliva V Maduro from that last deal is?
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Little late on this, but does anyone know what year the Oliva V Maduro from that last deal is?
    I was wondering the same thing actually. I can't wait to get mine in the mail! I hope they come in Monday.