Home General Discussion

Odd Cigar Pairing

The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
Me bruddahs, I made a shocking discovery this morning in cigar pairings - popped a pomegranate 5 hour energy shot this morning after finishing a Drew Estates Chateau Real Maduro and that nasty taste 5 hour energy shots usually have was nowhere to be found!

Personally, I think the 5 Hour Energy makers should include a DE Chateau Real Maddy with every bottle from this point forward! :-)

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Me bruddahs, I made a shocking discovery this morning in cigar pairings - popped a pomegranate 5 hour energy shot this morning after finishing a Drew Estates Chateau Real Maduro and that nasty taste 5 hour energy shots usually have was nowhere to be found!

Personally, I think the 5 Hour Energy makers should include a DE Chateau Real Maddy with every bottle from this point forward! :-)

Welcome to the club Sniper. And since you are more fine tuned then most. You are now the President of the Energy Drink & Stogies Club, lol.

I never really tell what I pair my smokes with other than coffee in the morning. Some times I have beer, which can be a variety of flavors. Most of the time it's a cognac or wine. And every blue moon I'll have a red bull with a cigar that is sweet and on the creamy side. It's crazy I know, but you do it. And I'm pretty sure there is some others on here that do too. Of course, I usually do that on my lunch break, lol. It keeps me going for the rest of the day.