Home General Discussion
Options

c.com service rocks!

Hey guys...just wanted to thank y'all for the quick delivery.  5 days to an APO box!  That's pretty sweet!  BTW, I'm stationed in a Latin American country and could by Cuban cigars literally across the street.  No thanks...way too expensive and quire frankly the quality SUCKS!

Comments

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Yes it does
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    +1
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Yes, it rocks excepting the times when they send my orders with UPS which takes 5 business days to get to me. ....when they could send it by US Postal Service which takes only 3 days including the day it ships out!!!! GRrRRrrrr! Not cool, man! Not cool at all!!!! You should be happy it gets to you in another country just as fast as it gets to me in California!
  • Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

Yo Schrooz...  sorry to hear about the transit time.  Not sure if this particular case was a free shipping deal, but if it was I know what happened.  When you take advantage of a free shipping offer, the package will go out either UPS or USPS depending on several variables.  Just like Amazon offers free 5-8 day shipping service on eligible packages, when it's free it may take a little longer than usual.

That being said, you can still take advantage of Priority Shipping options.  When you're eligible for free shipping, the other quicker shipping options will all be discounted.  Additionally you can always call in or shoot service @ cigar.com an email.  We'll take care of ya!

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schrooz:
    Yes, it rocks excepting the times when they send my orders with UPS which takes 5 business days to get to me. ....when they could send it by US Postal Service which takes only 3 days including the day it ships out!!!! GRrRRrrrr! Not cool, man! Not cool at all!!!! You should be happy it gets to you in another country just as fast as it gets to me in California!

need a tissue dude? you really gonna complain about that? really? oh by the way if you going to complain on the forum *whispers* you might want might want to double check your post (excepting the times). just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    Service is awesome. I usualy get my orders within 3 days and I'm paying half the price my B&M charges. Love the daily deals, wife dosen't but they can't make everyone happy.
  • Options
    Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    I'll throw my hat in for this as well. Ccom knows how to do customer service, that alone gets my loyalty.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Dude Love:
    I'll throw my hat in for this as well. Ccom knows how to do customer service, that alone gets my loyalty.
    +1 - outstanding customer service. Ccom has it figured out and is always looking to take care of their customers. Very few companies out there that would been over backwards to resolve any issues or concerns. Thanks Ccom!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    cvecino:
    Hey guys...just wanted to thank y'all for the quick delivery.  5 days to an APO box!  That's pretty sweet!  BTW, I'm stationed in a Latin American country and could by Cuban cigars literally across the street.  No thanks...way too expensive and quire frankly the quality SUCKS!
    Ouch... I've ordered some Cubans and have been waiting over 30 days..... Ugh...
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Subject says it all, thanks Ccom.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    cvecino:
    Lucky! I think this is mostly a matter of how lax customs is. Here, stuff can take up to 15 days to get to me (through no fault of CCOM)...
    Light 'em up.