Home General Discussion
Options

weekend blitz

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
looks like a good deal for someone new starting out or not,lol, http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    looks like a good deal for someone new starting out or not,lol, http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390
    That is a pretty sweet deal in deed.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    That's pretty sweet. I really like CAO and those are some of their best. I don't need another 20 count humi though.
  • Options
    bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    That is a sweet deal. I got a buddy that is just starting out could keep the CAO's and give him the humi.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    That is a nice deal. Tell ya would be great, double the sticks and ccom could keep the box. Hehe. I'll have to sleep on this one. Thanks again for the new and improved DD's and Weekend Blitz.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    That's pretty sweet. I really like CAO and those are some of their best. I don't need another 20 count humi though.
    Wash your mouth our with soap! You can always use another humidor!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    YankeeMan:
    bigharpoon:
    Wash your mouth our with soap! You can always use another humidor!
    This is true. I was just thinking the other day I could use one for my desk at work. Too bad my cigar budget is broke for a while.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    edit
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    These cigars are priced at the very lowest price allowable by CAO. That is why I threw in the humidor, I wanted to make it as competitive as possible as I could not go any lower on price. That said, for you CAO guys out there, the minimum advertised price allowable by CAO is going up big time effective July 1st. For example, this same sampler will jump up to $50 or $55 for the cigars alone. So if you are a CAO fan or regular, I highly recommend stocking up big time on your smokes before 7/1 Especially if you see them in these discounted packs.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    That's sad to hear about CAO's pricing. One of the things about CAO that is really attractive to me is that I can get a good cigar for a good price. Once you jump to the next level in price there are SO MANY good cigars to choose from I'll be buying less CAO and more other stuff. Seems like AJ and Perdomo are the last men standing.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Another good looking blitz! Wish I had the funds I'd be all over this one.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    t_evan50:
    Another good looking blitz! Wish I had the funds I'd be all over this one.
    Mother of God, me too...lol
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty good deal. Pay day is tomorrow hopefully it won't sell out.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    These cigars are priced at the very lowest price allowable by CAO. That is why I threw in the humidor, I wanted to make it as competitive as possible as I could not go any lower on price. That said, for you CAO guys out there, the minimum advertised price allowable by CAO is going up big time effective July 1st. For example, this same sampler will jump up to $50 or $55 for the cigars alone. So if you are a CAO fan or regular, I highly recommend stocking up big time on your smokes before 7/1 Especially if you see them in these discounted packs.
    was gonna happen sooner rather than later once they got bought by u know who.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Got mine on order as soon as I saw it. I think it will make for some great smokes and even a nice a addition to some bombs getting dropped soon.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Got mine on order as soon as I saw it. I think it will make for some great smokes and even a nice a addition to some bombs getting dropped soon.
    Nice!