Home General Discussion
Options

MOW ArmadA

ILLL SAY THIS .. MOW ARMADA IS A AWESOME SMOKE.....

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    What did you think of the strength of it?
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Right now it's my favorite smoke. I'd smoke it daily but I don't have enough time during the weekday. I wish they made a smaller size, one that lasts around an hour. I have to save the big ones for the weekends. I'd love to buy the box but it's alittle too much for me.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I may be in the minority here, but I was actually wasn't blown away by it. I prefer the Ruination to the Armada, but that's just my opinion. I have a few resting that I'll have to go back and re-visit after a few months.. But all in all, still a good cigar. Again, just one fella's opinion.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I'm with skweekz. I had one not too long ago, and while I liked it, I didn't think it was ($20) great.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Knoxca1:
    Right now it's my favorite smoke. I'd smoke it daily but I don't have enough time during the weekday. I wish they made a smaller size, one that lasts around an hour. I have to save the big ones for the weekends. I'd love to buy the box but it's alittle too much for me.
    they make a corona.

just have to call.
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Knoxca1:
    They make a Corona, call tim.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    What do they run for?
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    i have 2 of these in my humidor now...can't wait to smoke one...maybe do it this weekend during my trip to the mountains.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Knoxca1:
    they make a corona.

just have to call.

Will do, thanks for the heads up. Looks like a box is on the horizon for me.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JCizzle:
    What did you think of the strength of it?
    On the subject of strength, I've only had a couple of these, at one month of rest it would have knocked me down if I'd tried to finish it, but last week I had one with about 6 months, and it was much smoother progression of strength, and not overwhelming. Very nice, to me. I'm looking forward to trying the smaller one, $omeday.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    kuzi16:
    Knoxca1:
    they make a corona.

just have to call.
    I called and they are out of stock. I wanted to get a few more but will have to wait. I was told 1 - 2 months.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    MOW Armada is one of my favorites as well; looking forward to getting a box if the money ever piles up enough
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I LIKED IT, BUT IT WAS A LITTLE TOO STRONG AND HARSH FOR MY TASTE.