Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombing Campaign

dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
Brothers, I have a individual that needs a serious bombing. If possible, I would like to have 4 or 5 people involved in a coordinated attack. This gentleman is my my older brother...he's responsible for getting me back interested in cigars after several years away. He's been having back issues (I know exactly what he's going thru...been there, done that) and was taken out of work about 9 months ago, so he's not able to buy many cigars these days. I suicide bomb him every couple weeks, but I feel an anonymous bombing from a BOTL would do wonders for his spirits.

I will make it up to anyone that joins my bombing campaign against this BOTL.

Dwayne

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I'm in , PM target info.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    If you can give me a couple of days to get home I am definitely in.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Im in, PM sent....time to raise some spirits!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent. Not sure I should since he has a bad back and all; I really don't want to him to further hurt himself taking my bomb out of what I leave as his mail box. I currently have about 25 sticks in my overflowing 20 count so I need to do this....................MUWAHAHAHAHA.........
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    PM sent. Not sure I should since he has a bad back and all; I really don't want to him to further hurt himself taking my bomb out of what I leave as his mail box. I currently have about 25 sticks in my overflowing 20 count so I need to do this....................MUWAHAHAHAHA.........
    You and that 20 count box of yours has caused some OK pain and suffering. Now is the time for someone to feel the wrath from my Ziploc bag!! PM sent brother
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Always willing to help a brother in need. PM me the info and I'll blow him up.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    I'm in also. PM me the info
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    In! Please send addy............
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    If you send me the address, I will be glad to throw out some well wishes.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW! I cannot begin to tell yall how much I appreciate what you're doing. I initially figured on 4 or 5 people joining the bombing, now there's 10! Forget blowing up a mailbox, or even a house...yall are gonna blow the city of Rockmart off the map!

I will post pictures of the devastation as soon as the dust settles enough for a search and rescue mission.

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    My brother got his first bomb today from brother kaspera79. He was literally blown away by the generosity of a complete stranger. I cannot begin to tell you how much this means to me.

Dwayne

Mine goes out today.
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Posts: 100
    Been away from the computer for the last couple of days. I'm in if it's not to late. PM me please
    Does your brother have any Fav's? I might have some he really likes.
    Package went out today
    Ironmick63:
    Package went out today
    Thanks again! He received the first bomb yesterday and none today...the rest of the week should be crazy!

dbeckom:
    Ironmick63:
    Package went out today
    Thanks again! He received the first bomb yesterday and none today...the rest of the week should be crazy!

Mine will be launched tomorrow. Mailbox Insurance should be purchased before the weekend........I'm just saying
    I just got back from my brother's house...its a messy scene over there! Three more bombs hit today and took out half his house and two vehicles that were parked too close! I'm pretty sure the governor is gonna have to declare that whole side of town a disaster area.

I'll get pics and names up in a bit. Thank you all again!

~Dwayne

dbeckom:
    I just got back from my brother's house...its a messy scene over there! Three more bombs hit today and took out half his house and two vehicles that were parked too close! I'm pretty sure the governor is gonna have to declare that whole side of town a disaster area.

I'll get pics and names up in a bit. Thank you all again!

~Dwayne

If this is the case then Saturday should finish him off.................

Disclaimer:
    I do take resposibility of putting cigars in a box and mailing them to an address that was sent to me. However, I will NOT take any responsibility for, AND I MEAN ANY, damage done by aforementioned box. Any damages or injuries that may occur, not limited to, hurt mail"person", flying mailbox shrapnel, house walls falling and back injuries are completely upon the person that submitted the address. Any cars, houses, dogs, cats, wives, girlfriend, good neighbors, bad neighbors injured during delivery are the responsibility of intended recipient.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Ok, here's Rodney's haul so far...

First up was a 7 stick bomb from kaspera79 on Saturday...great sticks from a great BOTL. Thanks Tony!

After a long weekend of clean-up, on Tuesday the mail man dropped off a 6 stick bomb from AJGARLETT. Of the 6, Rodney had not tried 5 of them, and the Centurian happens to be one of his favorites!

On Thursday all Hell broke loose, starting with a 10 stick nuclear explosion from firetruckguy...again, 2 of his fav's and 8 that he has not had! Thanks Brett! (we needed that fire truck to help put out the flames)

Then we were hit with the craziest drive by ever!!! MTuccelli sent a car load of gun crazy muppets by and left everything looking like swiss cheese. Cigars and bullets were flying everywhere!

Just as the dust started settling and everything got quiet, a ticking noise reminded me of the........oh crap! BOOM! Suicuide Bomb! image

By friday morning, after days of destruction, everyone in the neighborhood was hoping for some peace and quiet...but Ironmick63 screwed all that up with a five stick bomb of some of Rod's favorite sticks!

This morning the mail lady, having heard what happened when the previous one didn't get away quick enough, tossed the mail out the window without even slowing down! Thats a good thing because ljl had sent a 7 stick IED that took out what little was left standing of the house and barn.

Luckily, for the dogs, neighbors, police officers, emergency workers, and the construction crew thats rebuilding the neighborhood, the post office is closed on sunday...

Thank you ALL again!
    Dwayne

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    WHOOOOO DOGGIE. At aboy gents, Way to kick some royal azz
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats what I'm talkin bout fellas, nice work. Camacho triple maduro ( on my wish list for sure) might have to pick one up this weekend. Seeing these bombs has me in the mood to fire off some deadly strikes!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thats what I'm talkin bout fellas, nice work. Camacho triple maduro ( on my wish list for sure) might have to pick one up this weekend. Seeing these bombs has me in the mood to fire off some deadly strikes!!
    PM me your address and I'll fire you a couple

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word? Pm on the way
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Glad I picked some sticks he hasn't had. Hope you enjoy brother!!
    Hey, who was the suicide bomber? Man he was strapped
    The Kid:
    Hey, who was the suicide bomber? Man he was strapped
    I'm the suicide bomber...I lived this round :)

LMAO, just reread it ,, perfect...damn dude you dont play...Alot of great sticks from some great brothers!!!!
    The Kid:
    LMAO, just reread it ,, perfect...damn dude you dont play...Alot of great sticks from some great brothers!!!!
    I'm learning from the pro's on here!