Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar events

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
How do you guys find about the events? And does anyone know if there's ever any in the Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia tristate area?

Comments

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Herf Events

Although sadly, there is never anything remotely near me, so I never get to attend any of them.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Go to a local B&M. They usually have a board or something with events listed. Some have email. I have found lots of B&M in my area use email. Others I have to check in.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have to check that out. We only got 3 in my immediate area that I know of. Haven't been in either one since I learned of ccom. I should stop by and throw a little busisness their way. Gotta support the small busisness man they are very neat shops and boy I love that smell when you first walk in the door. Yummy.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Yea. Its the only time I go. They usually have a 4 for 3 special, small door prize and good its place to meet other BOTLs and talk to reps. 4 for 3 usually brings the prices back down to reality.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, you're in the tristate? Me too! I've been to the local store in downtown Huntington, and also Charleston. I haven't heard of anything ever going on, but ill have to pay attention!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America