Home General Discussion

i know i owe

I know their is a few folks on here that I owe some stuff to. I appreciate your patience. With the new baby and the fact that this hurricane has left me without power and a lot of devistation I haven't been able to get them out yet. This hurricane really hurt me and we've been staying with family since Friday night, with a two year old and a newborn. This has been one of the more difficult things in my life. Anyway to those I owe please don't give up I WILL make it up to you. I will have to my b and m cause I'm sure my cigars are ruined. Pray for us and thanks guys.

Comments

• JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    My thoughts go out to you and your family.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Prayers for you and your family man
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Hang in there buddy, life will get better. We all hope you have good insurance. Now as for your sticks...... someone PM me this poor guys address so I can help this brother out!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no problem on this end, take care of the family house and home etc, good luck, my neighbors are still living upstairs while rebuilding their downstairs 3 years after hurricane ike, my house is about 2 foot higher than theirs or i woulda had big problems too.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    firetruckguy:
    Hang in there buddy, life will get better. We all hope you have good insurance. Now as for your sticks...... someone PM me this poor guys address so I can help this brother out!

PM to you my good man! MUAHAHHAAHAAA
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Praying for you guys.

• e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    My prayers are with you and your family. Please post if you need anything, especially for the kids.
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    RampMonkey:
    firetruckguy:

Please send that my way too.

adros - please let us know when you have a working humi again.
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Prayers for your and your family. These natural disasters are really hitting hard this year. Good luck and keep us in the loop.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    kevin1323:
    RampMonkey:
    firetruckguy:

Please send that my way too. adros - please let us know when you have a working humi again.
    A big +1 to all of this.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    kevin1323:
    RampMonkey:
    firetruckguy:

Please send that my way too. adros - please let us know when you have a working humi again.
    Me too please monkey. Like I always say, a BOTL in need...

... is a GREAT excuse to bomb! LOL I KEEEEL HIM! :-)

Kevin and Sniper, you got mail!
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    RampMonkey:
    Adros, I had no power for a couple days and it was a pain WITHOUT kids and WITHOUT property damage...can only imagine adding all that to the mix bro! If anyone had a deal with ADROS , please PM me what he was going to send you and I'll see what I have. If it was a trade, you can send your end to him once he's back up and running. Ramp, could you send me his addy too please?
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    kevin1323:
    RampMonkey:
    firetruckguy:

Me too please monkey. Like I always say, a BOTL in need...

... is a GREAT excuse to bomb! LOL I KEEEEL HIM! :-)

Please shoot the info my way as well please,
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    adros:
    I know their is a few folks on here that I owe some stuff to. I appreciate your patience. With the new baby and the fact that this hurricane has left me without power and a lot of devistation I haven't been able to get them out yet. This hurricane really hurt me and we've been staying with family since Friday night, with a two year old and a newborn. This has been one of the more difficult things in my life. Anyway to those I owe please don't give up I WILL make it up to you. I will have to my b and m cause I'm sure my cigars are ruined. Pray for us and thanks guys.
    Hang in there bud, Dont let it bring ya down, Try to focus on the positives, Your family is safe and your together!!!..My best wishes to you!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Adros, I don't think these guys are going to hound you on something like that. Take care of your self and family. I'll be praying for you as well....
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    You guys are awesome. I love seeing the community come together like this, even if it's after an event this like, maybe especially after an event like this. Keep being awesome everyone.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    adros:
    I'm sure my cigars are ruined. Pray for us and thanks guys.
    Take it one step at a time, everything will be OK. And unless your humidor was under water, probably no real harm done. Might just take a while to rebalance humidity levels.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Adros, I don't think these guys are going to hound you on something like that. Take care of your self and family. I'll be praying for you as well....
    +1 to this and what the others have posted. You and your family are in my prayers along with the rest of the East Coast that was hit. Please let us know when you are back home and what you might be needing
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    AJGARLETT:
    RampMonkey:
    Adros, I had no power for a couple days and it was a pain WITHOUT kids and WITHOUT property damage...can only imagine adding all that to the mix bro! If anyone had a deal with ADROS , please PM me what he was going to send you and I'll see what I have. If it was a trade, you can send your end to him once he's back up and running. Ramp, could you send me his addy too please?
    What a truly KICKASS gesture AJ! Tell you what, if anyone takes you up on this & you're having trouble filling them, let me know & I will do what I can to support it also.

The Sniper:
    AJGARLETT:
    RampMonkey:
    What a truly KICKASS gesture AJ! Tell you what, if anyone takes you up on this & you're having trouble filling them, let me know & I will do what I can to support it also.

+1, again i need his addy
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I've been there, Adros. You'll make it, stronger. As to your sticks, the ground is wet from the rain, the air conditioner is off, the humidity outside is probably out of control. Your sticks might be just fine.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take care of the family first brother. The cigar thing can be tough when your on a cigar budget and sometimes we gotta sacrifice . Praying for you and your family.
    AJ and Mfotis, you have been PM'ed.
  • adrosadros Posts: 216
    This is the greatest community that I know of. You guys have offered more support than the people in my community, granted that they also have their own problems. But I really want to offer my gratitude towards my cigar.com family for brightning up a bleak day! We will pull through and I know in the grand scheme of things I have been blessed, their are those that had it far worse than I. We are still without power and have the most decrotive blue tarp atop my house. Reminds me a little of cheech and chongs "nice dreams" pool scene. Thanks to all the brothers and I hope to be able to repay the gracious generosity that you guys have shown me and my family.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    adros:
    This is the greatest community that I know of. You guys have offered more support than the people in my community, granted that they also have their own problems. But I really want to offer my gratitude towards my cigar.com family for brightning up a bleak day! We will pull through and I know in the grand scheme of things I have been blessed, their are those that had it far worse than I. We are still without power and have the most decrotive blue tarp atop my house. Reminds me a little of cheech and chongs "nice dreams" pool scene. Thanks to all the brothers and I hope to be able to repay the gracious generosity that you guys have shown me and my family.
    Im pretty sure I can blow that blue tarp right off the top of your house....... ;)
    Are you still receiving mail at your address?
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    adros:
    Thoughts and prayers go out to you guys brother and really to your entire community. How are the little ones holding up? Lots of candle light board games? Hang in there brother.
    mfotis:
    Are you still receiving mail at your address?
    Yes we are still getting bills, i mean mail!
    boydmcgowan:
    adros:
    Thoughts and prayers go out to you guys brother and really to your entire community. How are the little ones holding up? Lots of candle light board games? Hang in there brother.
    I got a generator, so my daughter can watch toy story 3 for umpteenth thousand time. But spirits are high and power should be back by friday. My work is so busy due to us running a inert debris landfill, i.e. trees and limbs, we also run a trash company and trucks seem to be breaking down due to the fact that were extremly busy, but work is getting done and my wife is on leave for the baby, so it's ok. Like I said could of been a lot worse. Small blessings my friend, small blessings!