Comments

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    44.... have fun in the cruise!
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I'll say:
    Take: 17
    Smoke: 8
    Come back with: 17
    Thanks for the contest and I hope you have a great time!

Rob
  • 1-5 2- 9 3- 12
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 , 10 and 10
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    1.6 2.12...ur gonna try at least 6 to test for #3 3.20...ur gonna grab a box of some sort
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    So did you smoke out the cruise ship?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry about the delay guys, been getting my A$$ kicked at work. Haven't even unpacked the herf-a-dors yet. I will figure it all out tonight or tomorrow morning.

As a side note for this contest I will let you know that the Carnival Paradise cruise ship is NOT cigar friendly AT ALL.
    Sorry guys, I thought I posted the winners of the contest here, but as you can I didn't. Crazy couple of weeks has turned the brain to mush. The winners. I promise, will know tomorrow. Once again sorry about the delay.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Take 15 Smoke 12 Bring home 50 I only base that on what I would do. lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    bandyt09:
    Sorry guys, I thought I posted the winners of the contest here, but as you can I didn't. Crazy couple of weeks has turned the brain to mush. The winners. I promise, will know tomorrow. Once again sorry about the delay.
    So how was the cruise man?
  • 1. 10 2. 10 3. 10
    It was a good cruise as far as cruises go. For a cigar smoker it really sucked, I felt like a 2nd class citizen. On the whole trip I didn't see another cigar smoker, my dad claims he saw one. On Saturday night they had a Mojito and Cigar event on the Lido deck from 8:00-Midnight, luckily I showed up otherwise there wouldn't have been an event; I am still waiting for the Mojito guy to show up so I can order one, LOL. Still ended up buying 6 bottles of wine in Ensananda that you can't get here in the states so it wasn't totally unproductive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    That blows about being the only one. I've been wanting to take that cruise(it would be my first) to see how I like it the experience. I eventually want to do a cruise to Alaska after daughter is out of College. At least you got to unplug and enjoy yourself and family.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Wow I actually won somthing! Was shocked to find a Ruination/Intenso/Cubao/GH 2002/Padilla 68 just chillen in my mailbox. Awesome man thanks for the cigars!

If your wondering he took 32 cigars on the trip.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I am more interested in how many he brought back
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    As a side note for this contest I will let you know that the Carnival Paradise cruise ship is NOT cigar friendly AT ALL.

Neither is the Norwegian Cruise Lines cruise to the Bahamas. I even called Norwegian before I booked the cruise to ask about their cigar policy and was assured that the cigar lounge still existed and that cigars could be smoked on any open deck as long as you were no closer that 20 yards to a food venue. Turns out that the cigar lounge no longer allowed smoking of any kind and the open deck areas had wall-mounted ashtrays designed for cigarette smokers and there were no seats of any kind in sight. I had to smoke up on the 12th deck, as high as you could go, in an almost constant wind and uncomfortable straight-backed chairs. And you couldn't smoke a cigar on your balcony.

Cigarette smokers, however, could smoke in their staterooms or on their balconies. Aside from the smoking aspect the cruise was fine.
    The Kid:
    You really wouldn't believe me if I told you but here goes; it is almost too embarassing to put down into words.

I took 32 cigars, smoked 4 and returned home with 28, that made Lakota, gaberbox and RCY winners and definately made me the biggest loser.

I swear I was the only cigar smoker on the ship. I would have given some away just to have someone to smoke with. I did see enough Glass Top Cohiba boxes to fill my humidor however.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    You really wouldn't believe me if I told you but here goes; it is almost too embarassing to put down into words.

I took 32 cigars, smoked 4 and returned home with 28, that made Lakota, gaberbox and RCY winners and definately made me the biggest loser.

I swear I was the only cigar smoker on the ship. I would have given some away just to have someone to smoke with. I did see enough Glass Top Cohiba boxes to fill my humidor however.
    4 cigars wtf, Ah man did you get your tounge stuck to a frozen pole or somethin.. What is the meaning of this? lol I figured you'd pick up a bunch of isom 's when in port and bring em home with ya.. four cigars..I just dont understand were you gettin the evil eye every time you lit one up or somethin? Bastads