Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1,000th Post Bombing Run

dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
It was pointed out to me last night that I was about to reach a forum milestone with my post count. If it weren't for all the great brothers and sisters here on the forum, I'd have never made it to 1,000 posts! In the short time I've been here, I've learned a great deal about cigars and the cigar industry, and I'd like to think I've been a positive contribution to the forum. This forum and all the great members are a wealth of information to both the new smoker and the seasoned veterans of the cigar world. I'd like to thank each and every member that has made me feel welcomed into the Cigar.com community and contributed to my passion for cigars. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this is the greatest group of BORKS in the world.

In honor of my 1,000th post, I will be launching several bombs directed at some of the BORKS that have had a positive impact on me here on the forum. I can assure you that my list of targets would be MUCH longer if my budget would allow. There are many people here that have earned a spot on my hit list and you can all bet your day will come!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats on hitting 1K posts brother! Here's to many more and to the pain you're about to rain down
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Congrats again!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on reaching 1K
  • Congrats! I hope.. plan to be there one day myself.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Congrats, Dwayne. You are a first class BORK, yourself.

btw... if you find yourself on this man's list, watch out! He has many weapons!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Great way to celebrate hitting a milestone, congrats!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats on 1000!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on reaching a 1000 Dwayne. I can't wait to see who falls in your crosshairs.
  • congrads my friend on reaching 10 x 100 posts......you are making it rain hondos......
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Congrats d!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations buddy on your 1,000!

"Long ashes my friends."

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 1k brother.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on the 1000!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTG buddy! Congrats!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the millenium club ! Congratulations.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Congrats on the 1K man
  • Congrats Dwayne! Thanks for being a great BORK and posting up those great reviews. Heres to many more posts.

-Tony
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Congrats man!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off, thanks for all the comments. If not for all of you great BORKS I'd have never stuck around!

I'm sorry for the delay on this. I've had a rough time the past couple weeks. Most of my time has been spent on the couch, hurting too bad to get out of the house to enjoy a cigar. The weather changes have amplified my back pains to an unbearable level. Between that and dealing with the insurance company about my wife's car burning, it's not been a fun couple of weeks!

Anyway, I'll get this back on track this week and get some packages out!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Congrats DB
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    dbeckom:
    First off, thanks for all the comments. If not for all of you great BORKS I'd have never stuck around!

I'm sorry for the delay on this. I've had a rough time the past couple weeks. Most of my time has been spent on the couch, hurting too bad to get out of the house to enjoy a cigar. The weather changes have amplified my back pains to an unbearable level. Between that and dealing with the insurance company about my wife's car burning, it's not been a fun couple of weeks!

Anyway, I'll get this back on track this week and get some packages out!

Hope you feel better brother! Sucks to hear that you're hurting so bad and dealing with your wife's car. Praying for ya man
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats and you mend soon.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I cant believe that I missed this post. Congratulations on your 1000 post. Take care Dwayne.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Congrats, Dwayne. Hope you're outside enjoying a cigar soon.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. I'm actually laying on the porch swing with an Alec Bradley Overture Corona Gorda right now. I haven't had one of these in 8 or 9 months...it's delicious! These have about a year on em...I'm wishing I had hid away a bunch more!

• HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Dwayne! You really are one hell of a BOTL. Sorry to hear about the recent troubles - hope everything works itself out soon bro!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    That is one Alec Bradley I have yet to try. Sounds good.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats on the big 1K! Im not too far behind ya.