Home General Discussion
Options

Favorite Threads

I especially enjoy reading the stories associated with a memorable smoke that members share. Since im new I thought I would share mine. My wife and I were fortunate enough to spend our honeymoon in Jamaica. The resort had a jewelry/cigar store that we visited just for fun. We left the store with one Cuban cigar and no jewelry..win/win. Well, we finished the evening on our balcony watching the sunset over the ocean. I was sitting there sipping a cognac, smoking a Cuban with my beautiful new bride beside me. Best night of my life! I have no idea if it was a real Cuban, but it did not matter.
Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chances are brother if it was a high end store, which it sounds like then it was real. A good store doesn't want to get caught messing with counterfeit smokes and risk getting shut down or getting a bad rap.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like paradise
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    rburke1129:
    I especially enjoy reading the stories associated with a memorable smoke that members share. Since im new I thought I would share mine. My wife and I were fortunate enough to spend our honeymoon in Jamaica. The resort had a jewelry/cigar store that we visited just for fun. We left the store with one Cuban cigar and no jewelry..win/win. Well, we finished the evening on our balcony watching the sunset over the ocean. I was sitting there sipping a cognac, smoking a Cuban with my beautiful new bride beside me. Best night of my life! I have no idea if it was a real Cuban, but it did not matter.
    Cuban cigar or not, you're gonna remember that cigar for the rest of your life.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    rburke1129:
    Cuban cigar or not, you're gonna remember that cigar for the rest of your life.
    My thought exactly.. Nicely stated.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    +1
    One God, One Truth