Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Blind Trade????

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I am up for 1 Blind Trade. Anybody up for it? References available upon request.

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Yeah,me.....

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Even a blind squirrel can find a nut. I am in if you want it truly to be blind :)
  • Options
    Marker:
    Even a blind squirrel can find a nut. I am in if you want it truly to be blind :)

Marker stepped up, since we already have something going. Light his porch up Marker....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:

Marker stepped up, since we already have something going. Light his porch up Marker....

Rick- I have something going with Marker as well. I think he is just joking. RCY Cigars you are up, if you want. BTW, How is your mailbox feeling today?? lol.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    HAHA, Mr. Greg just cant resist taunting the good brothers. I have a feeling one or both of the good gents are gunna need a home improvement projects after this one. Cant wait to see how this one turns out.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:

Already lit up his porch, house, and family members living in his home. I was just messing with Greg since he knows a blind trade with me is extremely unpredictable.

I don't go for the throat. I grab your beating heart from your chest, tear out your eyeballs with the other hand, show your still beating heart to your ripped out eyeballs, then put them all back so you can clearly remember what just happened to you. That is all really.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:

Rick- I have something going with Marker as well. I think he is just joking. RCY Cigars you are up, if you want. BTW, How is your mailbox feeling today?? lol.
    Maybe one day we can work up a trade...for now, I'll just settle for random hits on your mailbox! Next round hits tomorrow! ;)

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:

Looks like RampMonkey wants a piece of you. My mailbox is just find thank you. That scorching beam of light heading your way is what you really should be worried about my friend, trust me....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:

Looks like RampMonkey wants a piece of you. My mailbox is just find thank you. That scorching beam of light heading your way is what you really should be worried about my friend, trust me....

Someone read too much Wheel of Time.
  • Options
    Well, I thought that I had a player. But, it seems as though "the player" is looking to sub out. Okay, Let me restate this: I am looking to blow someones a$$ off; I mean I am looking for a Blind Trade. 5-8 sticks. Only one brother this time. "No funny stuff". Anybody up for it?
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Well, I thought that I had a player. But, it seems as though "the player" is looking to sub out. Okay, Let me restate this: I am looking to blow someones a$$ off; I mean I am looking for a Blind Trade. 5-8 sticks. Only one brother this time. "No funny stuff". Anybody up for it?

Now, now, now if your talking about me. It's like you said, Marker and I already have something going with you. But, I have no problem, ending your bombing career. If that's what you want. We can do five robusto's no funny stuff. Right here for everyone's enjoyment. And like in the pass, we can let the forum decide your fate. Or do you want to give Ramp or someone else a chance to do a trade with you. Up to you Buddy, lol.....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:

Now, now, now if your talking about me. It's like you said, Marker and I already have something going with you. But, I have no problem, ending your bombing career. If that's what you want. We can do five robusto's no funny stuff. Right here for everyone's enjoyment. And like in the pass, we can let the forum decide your fate. Or do you want to give Ramp or someone else a chance to do a trade with you. Up to you Buddy, lol.....

Rick, I have a special humidor with your name on it. I will do a 5 robusto trade with you. 5 and only 5, no funny stuff. I promise. Do we have to do it right here, in front of everybody??? I don't want to be embarrassed in front of my Brothers.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:

Rick, I have a special humidor with your name on it. I will do a 5 robusto trade with you. 5 and only 5, no funny stuff. I promise. Do we have to do it right here, in front of everybody??? I don't want to be embarrassed in front of my Brothers.

Don't be coy with me. Everyone here knows your serious about destroying mailboxes. I only become combative when forced. This can be a fun blind five or however you want to make it. The last person that called me out. Well, he's still here. But, he's not calling anyone else out :). And we are now buddies....

I have a nice blind five for you or you can get the WTH blind five. Your choice, tired of talking and explaining. Pick how you want this to go.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:

Don't be coy with me. Everyone here knows your serious about destroying mailboxes. I only become combative when forced. This can be a fun blind five or however you want to make it. The last person that called me out. Well, he's still here. But, he's not calling anyone else out :). And we are now buddies....

I have a nice blind five for you or you can get the WTH blind five. Your choice, tired of talking and explaining. Pick how you want this to go.

My good man, I was serious. Your terms. 5 stick robusto only. And, BTW, you are already my buddy....
  • Options
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:

My good man, I was serious. Your terms. 5 stick robusto only. And, BTW, you are already my buddy....

This will be in the mail tomorrow and you will get a DC Sir. I mean buddy, Greg you know what I mean, lol....

• Options
    Careful. Greg is the Master Baiter. Or Rick might be the Master Baiter. We will see who baits who. This might just end up a double master baiting by both parties. Pictures or it didn't happen.
  • Options
    Sounds good. I will have yours ready tomorrow.
  • Options
    Marker:
    Careful. Greg is the Master Baiter. Or Rick might be the Master Baiter. We will see who baits who. This might just end up a double master baiting by both parties. Pictures or it didn't happen.

Oh you didn't get the PM Marker. Your in on the five robusto's too. You will have a DC tomorrow also when I get both of your packages out the door.

Oh man, the joy of friendship, it's wonderful......

• Options
    Rick - Hopefully you got your package already. That should have hit yesterday, if not today. No, I do not have a PM from you at all.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:

Oh you didn't get the PM Marker. Your in on the five robusto's too. You will have a DC tomorrow also when I get both of your packages out the door.

Oh man, the joy of friendship, it's wonderful......

My fault, I thought you got it. This is your PM, it's in the above statement, lol....

• Options
    So did you get the package I sent you or are the 5 robustos for something else besides our trade we already talked about? I get confused easily.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    5-8 sticks my azz, and "no funny stuff" seriously?
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    greg2648:
    5-8 sticks my azz, and "no funny stuff" seriously?
    Why FTG, Whatever do you mean, Sir??
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Greg Always staring problems..... So Greg and Rick wanna do a blind 5er? :)
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    I already sent my 5 to Rick and he should have them along with a nice bonus item. You want 5 from me Isaac? I have a few lying around that might be good for you...
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Am I "staring" or "starting" problems? lol. Yes, we are doing a blind 5er. I am indeed going to play by the rules on this trade. I hope Rick takes it easy on me. Issac, I haven't heard from you in a couple of days, you want to do something as well?
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    On a business trip in SD when I get back I'm down.
  • Options
    Where in SD? Anywhere close to ND? Fargo is only 1 hour into ND from the NE corner of SD. Come on up brother!
  • Options
    Marker:
    So did you get the package I sent you or are the 5 robustos for something else besides our trade we already talked about? I get confused easily.

I haven't received anything Sir.

• Options
    lcpleel:
    On a business trip in SD when I get back I'm down.
    When you get back PM me. We will do something.