Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A contest...for a contest----WINNER

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
So, I feel like doing some kinda contest. I dont think this one will have any of the super premiums Ive tried to include in the past (Anejo, Opus, Padron Anny)----but who knows.....it wont include any white owls or Hav-a-Tampas either. So here is the contest, and it will end Friday at 1159pm and I will decide the winner----you can put in more than one idea I guess, just one a day please.

Give me the best idea for a contest.........Simple as that. I cant think of any good ones right now, and wanted to do something different, so here it is. Make it smart, or funny, or raunchy, or stupid---I dont care. Whichever one I like the most, will get a little how ya doin in the mail....and will probably use the contest idea itself in my next contest.

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I would say take a picture of a cigar the most unique/strange/unlikely place you can. This fulfills your whole smart, funny, raunchy, and stupid at the same time.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Sweet... i like this idea...

my contest is seasonal, but festive.... The Ugly Christmas Sweater Smoking Contest... Post a pic of you smoking in your Christmas Best (or worst, if you follow). Whoever has the ugliest, gaudiest, wackest Christmas sweater wins!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Who has the shortest shorts contest!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I don't know, both what Marker and Robby said sounds good to me. RobbyRas you would lose cause I have the ugliest sweaters for christmas, trust me. My cousin and I do this contest every year and let our family decide whose is the worst, lol.....

I may come up with something. I have to think on this one a little....

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    ENFIDL:
    I would not even want to see the winner. Unless we have some unknown female on the boards that wishes to give it a go. Just have to weed out all the low hanging sacs to get to it. Might not be worth it...
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Marker:
    ENFIDL:
    I would not even want to see the winner. Unless we have some unknown female on the boards that wishes to give it a go. Just have to weed out all the low hanging sacs to get to it. Might not be worth it...
    Totally worth it because I'd probably be the only one to enter...lol Look at my avatar I rock the *** outta some short shorts!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    RCY Cigars:
    I don't know, both what Marker and Robby said sounds good to me. RobbyRas you would lose cause I have the ugliest sweaters for christmas, trust me. My cousin and I do this contest every year and let our family decide whose is the worst, lol.....

I may come up with something. I have to think on this one a little....

we had an ugly xmas sweater party a few years ago and it was a blast... i only have one and it isn't nearly bad enough... but i think it would be a god contest!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I've been kicking around trying to do a "Let's Make A Deal" type of contest for a couple of months now, but I can't really seem to figure out an easy/sane way of doing it. You could try to work something from that angle?
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    my idea would be a donation contest. everyone donates as many sticks as they can and whoever donates the most sticks in the contest gets to pick who the entire group donation gets sent to. pretty simple but it would make for a pretty epic bomb.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    A contest anyone can participate in . You have to guess 10 items Vulchor has in his refrigerator . Guess item and brand name , one guess per day . Vulchor can tell correct answers / incorrect brand etc until someone gets all 10 items/brand correct . Hey , its different anyway !!!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    name that picture. You take a picture of something up close and personal, and we have to try and figure out what it is. One guess a day untill someone gets it right. Would be great to use something everyone would have in their day to day lives.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    pull the labels off of 5 similar looking cigars, take a picture, see who can guess which one.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    A contest anyone can participate in . You have to guess 10 items Vulchor has in his refrigerator . Guess item and brand name , one guess per day . Vulchor can tell correct answers / incorrect brand etc until someone gets all 10 items/brand correct . Hey , its different anyway !!!
    I like this one geno, if I ever have contest this is what it will be. First hint... Frank's Red Hot... I put that shitt on everything.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    C.ock fights. Single elimination, obviously. (damn, is *** really a bad word!?!)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    I like this one geno, if I ever have contest this is what it will be. First hint... Frank's Red Hot... I put that shitt on everything.
    I like this one and Beatnics..
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    C.ock fights. Single elimination, obviously. (damn, is *** really a bad word!?!)
    Those are some good lookin' chickens.. I don't know heavy, that's going to be a hard sell. Is this legal anywhere in the U.S.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    Trappey's Red Devil is the way to go... just sayin.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like a ton of these but some made me think of a hybrid one: 3 Sticks with wrapper off. Have to guess which stick is which, and what drink in the fridge (insert picture of Vulchor's fridge) Vulchor pairs it with!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:

Thanks for the support bro ... Franks Red Hot is the bomb !!!
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Shave your head, snap a before & after pic, & send it in. While I wouldn't do this, it would be rather interesting to see how many brothers would shave their head at the drop of a hat for the possibility of free sticks.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    i shave my head everyday.... does that dq me? lol
  • Options
    You could do something that has to do with the 12 days of Christmas, but instead the 12 cigars of Christmas. Whoever guess's the most sticks right with the bands off wins? Something along that line.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    GreenMachine:
    You could do something that has to do with the 12 days of Christmas, but instead the 12 cigars of Christmas. Whoever guess's the most sticks right with the bands off wins? Something along that line.

Ohhhh I like this one!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    i shave my head everyday.... does that dq me? lol

+1
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    Shave your head, snap a before & after pic, & send it in. While I wouldn't do this, it would be rather interesting to see how many brothers would shave their head at the drop of a hat for the possibility of free sticks.
    I've thought of doing it alot but haven't had the guts to. But I would for the right incentive.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    blurr:
    I've thought of doing it alot but haven't had the guts to. But I would for the right incentive.
    If I get any balder, I will do it for fun.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    another 12 hours or so of guesses for everyone----some GREAT ones out there, but still open if someone has any others. Doesnt have to be cigar related either.....feel free to make more ideas even if youve put one in already also.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    another 12 hours or so of guesses for everyone----some GREAT ones out there, but still open if someone has any others. Doesnt have to be cigar related either.....feel free to make more ideas even if youve put one in already also.
    In honorof Vets day I'd like to offer one more contest idea, best Family Serviceman/Servicewoman picture and story behind it wins the contest!! Thanks to all!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    While I do like Heavy's idea-----as lawlessness likely involving drinking and blood are right up my alley----after seeing what Vick got for fighting dogs.... cant do prison time.....but if Heavy sets it up, Ill be betting on Little Jerry Seinfeld.

THE WINNER IS.....GMill. The only thing I think I love more than the cigar hobby is my food hobby (which is why Im over 240 btw, but cant worry about that around the Holiday). Thanks to everyone for playing and Ill try and do another contest here soon. GMill PM me your info buddy.
  • Options
    Thanks Vulchor , this should be fun and interesting contest as well .

PM sent bro , thanks . Gene