Options

Blind Trade????

2»

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    So did you get the package I sent you or are the 5 robustos for something else besides our trade we already talked about? I get confused easily.

I haven't received anything Sir.

You should see it today.
  • Options
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    So did you get the package I sent you or are the 5 robustos for something else besides our trade we already talked about? I get confused easily.

You should see it today.
    Out for delivery today Rick. 9405 5036 9930 0274 9865 28
  • Options
    Marker:
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:

You should see it today.
    Did you get it Rick?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Marker:
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:

You should see it today.
    Did you get it Rick?

Yes and I'm not impressed.......

Lol, just joking. Couldn't believe my eyes. You have a PM incoming....

• Options
    Greg, here is your DC, 0311 0820 0002 5117 5655

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Rick was it a 5 for 5?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Rick was it a 5 for 5?

Heck no, I'm the only one playing by the rules around here, lol....

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    did you get his end? he never plays fair so I was just wondering. I dont even feel like doing anything with him anymore.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    did you get his end? he never plays fair so I was just wondering. I dont even feel like doing anything with him anymore.

Not yet, will probably be here Saturday. But on our first little trade we did. We said five stogies and the guy sends something like 8. He should be getting the end of that deal today. I sent five. I'm going to post what he sent me tonight.

• Options
    As for Marker, I can't post what he hit me with until the weekend. I have to wear it, these guys are freakin crazy, lol.....

• Options
    This is how I explained it to TheRobbyRas.

'I don't go nuts unless I run out of medication. The doctor said I need to take it every 4 hours, or was it every 4 days, might have been if it lasts more than 4 hours. Either way, I just take them all the first day I get them so my body can distribute the meds on an 'as needed' basis.'
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Marker:
    This is how I explained it to TheRobbyRas.

'I don't go nuts unless I run out of medication. The doctor said I need to take it every 4 hours, or was it every 4 days, might have been if it lasts more than 4 hours. Either way, I just take them all the first day I get them so my body can distribute the meds on an 'as needed' basis.'
    That's exactly what Elvis did. Worked for him. lmao
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Are you talking about me, my ladd.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    We have pics yet?
  • Options
    Freakin missed the mail yesterday but my end of the trade came in. Dangit Greg, heck of a fiver. But these don't look like robustos's Sir. But I'll take them. Hope me end lives up to the trade. Thanks for trying to stick to the rules by doing just the five, lol. Here's his blind five robusto, you guys be the judge. Are those robusto's, lol.....

Photobucket
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Freakin missed the mail yesterday but my end of the trade came in. Dangit Greg, heck of a fiver. But these don't look like robustos's Sir. But I'll take them. Hope me end lives up to the trade. Thanks for trying to stick to the rules by doing just the five, lol. Here's his blind five robusto, you guys be the judge. Are those robusto's, lol.....

Photobucket
    dammm, what am i doing wrong!, lol, great *** hit right thar!
  • Options
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket
    dammm, what am i doing wrong!, lol, great *** hit right thar!

You my friend aren't doing anything wrong---------

Wait for it, wait forrrr itttttttttt-------------------

• Options
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket
    I am glad they got there ok. You should be proud of me that I only sent 5. lol. They aren't exactly Robustos, but its a compromise.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket
    I am glad they got there ok. You should be proud of me that I only sent 5. lol. They aren't exactly Robustos, but its a compromise.
    WOW, unbelievable package Greg...just unreal!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Hey, Rick... your b-hole throbbing yet? LMAO
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Sucker punch to the throat...KILL SHOT by Greg
  • Options
    BigT06:

Your a funny guy, lets see how his feel when my five robusto's get there.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:

I want to be clear about this......BigT is pokin the bear, I am keeping quiet. lol. Please don't hurt me, Rick.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:

I want to be clear about this......BigT is pokin the bear, I am keeping quiet. lol. Please don't hurt me, Rick.
    I gave Greg about 85% power last week and he was unscathed...I don't want to have to turn it up to 95%(I'm trying to save it for the X-Mas special)...but I am struggling to make this guy feel pain :)
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:

I gave Greg about 85% power last week and he was unscathed...I don't want to have to turn it up to 95%(I'm trying to save it for the X-Mas special)...but I am struggling to make this guy feel pain :)
    You stand corrected. I was not "unscathed". You blew my a$$ off. It is just now starting to scab over.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket
    Holy Attack of the Gnomes!!!! that is a freakin hit to end all hits... I gotta get in on these blind trades...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket
    Holy Attack of the Gnomes!!!! that is a freakin hit to end all hits... I gotta get in on these blind trades...
    Good luck sir, don't end up like his past competitors...RCY's package hasn't arrived yet, but he is up against one hell of a challenge
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    Even a blind squirrel can find a nut. I am in if you want it truly to be blind :)

Marker stepped up, since we already have something going. Light his porch up Marker....

Rick- I have something going with Marker as well. I think he is just joking. RCY Cigars you are up, if you want. BTW, How is your mailbox feeling today?? lol.
    Maybe one day we can work up a trade...for now, I'll just settle for random hits on your mailbox! Next round hits tomorrow! ;)

Greg, did you ever get this crazy cowboy back? He hit me the other week, do I need to retaliate too?
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    Even a blind squirrel can find a nut. I am in if you want it truly to be blind :)

Marker stepped up, since we already have something going. Light his porch up Marker....

Rick- I have something going with Marker as well. I think he is just joking. RCY Cigars you are up, if you want. BTW, How is your mailbox feeling today?? lol.
    Maybe one day we can work up a trade...for now, I'll just settle for random hits on your mailbox! Next round hits tomorrow! ;)

Greg ever get you back Dbecks?
  • Options
    Marker:
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:

Greg ever get you back Dbecks?
    Becks is still trying to find his keyboard in all of the rubble, might be a few more days until everything is sorted out properly