Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Help for My Daughters' School

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
My daughters' school is tryng to get new gym equipment and I thought I would inquire with my fellow BOTL's on here. They are not asking for any money, they are doing it through the Coke Rewards program. If you drink Coca Cola or any of their other products and DO NOT USE the REWARDS code can you please do me a favor and donate the points to their school. You can donate one of two ways:

1) Go to www.mycokerewards.com and register for an account. Once you enter your code you can go to the SCHOOLS tab and click Donate to a School.
Step 1. Enter zip code 92677
Step 2. Select George White Elementary School
Step3. Donate points.

2) PM me the Rewards code and I will do all the work.

Thanks for reading the post and any help that you may be able to offer.

Todd

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good brother. I will be sure to donate.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Guess I'll be buying some Coke later on.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Guess I'll be buying some Coke later on.
    Thanks Mr. 8000, I'll let them know Uncle Joe is helping out.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, I will see if we have any lying around.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Not a Coke guy, but my boss is... I will swipe the codes off his drinks and send em out to you brother. Hope this works for you guys!

• Options
    Thanks guys for all the help.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I only had $9 on me when I got to work, but the Coke machine got it all. lol
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    i drink coke mostly. so i will send you the codes when i get some..
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I drink a coke product almost every day when I am at work. Is this donation running for awhile?
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Another to ya.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I'm in on this also.
  • Options
    Hey guys, I just want to say thanks again for all the support.

It looks like the "fundraiser" will be for the whole school year. It looks like just over 23,000 points are needed and we are currently at about 6500.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todd I will be donating as well my friend, your daughter has several coming her way!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I will be collecting caps from people at work if I see them drinking a coke product. Got one today actually from a guy lol I watched him drink his pop and said "That cap will be mine thank you very much." lol
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I'm not a soda guy but I'll strip down to my lil shorts and go dumpster diving and get some codes for ya Todd!
  • Options
    2 more
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    2 more
    Dane, when you said you drink a lot of Coke you weren't kidding. Thanks so much. You may want to save some rewards for yourself just in case you need a new mailbox or something..............................
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey Todd I have a bunch of codes at work and will pm them to you .... Also have a few layin around the house. Will PM you once I get them together.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Hey Todd I have a bunch of codes at work and will pm them to you .... Also have a few layin around the house. Will PM you once I get them together.
    Jim, that would be awesome. Thanks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Where are the codes bro? We order tons of soda at work from Costco. They are cans though.
  • Options
    They are on the packaging. 12 packs - on the tear out for the can dispenser, on the 30(?) packs in plastic I think it tells on the top or maybe it's under the Rewards Advertisment on the top, I just can't remember. On the plastic bottles, it is in the cap. Also, it is ANY Coca-Cola product including the Dasani water. Thanks for checking brother.
  • Options
    2 more, I limit myself to 1 a day, but that doesn't mean that I can't steal the rest. lol.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    4 more bro.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    It's too bad Miller Lite doesn't offer a rewards point program. Those kids would have the best equipment, as well as personal trainers. ( eh Lassie ? ) jfk of course.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Check your PM's, I got 5 for you but they are hard to read.
  • Options
    And another.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    It's too bad Miller Lite doesn't offer a rewards point program. Those kids would have the best equipment, as well as personal trainers. ( eh Lassie ? ) jfk of course.
    The Best Equipment? Don't sell Lassie short, the kids would have a brand new school....................
  • Options
    You guys are killing it. I spend all day on a computer working numbers and when I come home the last thing I want to do is go back onto the computer to work numbers. However, you guys are totally making it worthwhile. I cannot says thanks enough.
  • Options
    The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    Not a Coke guy... but will start for the cause... count me in..
  • Options
    another
    One God, One Truth