Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Got smacked proper by The Kid

Well fellas, I found out the hard way that the man who uses KEITH STONE (Always smooth!) for his avatar is NOT just another pretty face - he's a heavy hitter too. Below, see what he lit me up with highlighted by a Tat Wolfman. You KNOW you been pimp-smacked when a bomb contains a Fuente AND a La Aurora Preferido and NEITHER is the highlight of the bomb!

I bow sir. Dont know what I did to warrant such amazing sticks, but they are much appreciated my friend. KEITH STONE ROCKS!!!

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Woah! Rudy is on a ramapge! Very nice
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Helluva bomb! I'm curious to see what you think of your beloved Cubaos in the maduro wrapper. Excellent hit, Kid, and on a very well deserving BORK!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im worried about the kid , he has been whispering to his cigars too long ,lol , niceasshit
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A most excellent selection of sticks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Damn, message received huh Glen? Great hit Kid.
  • Options
    The Kid must have a 4 bedroom..... walk-in humidor. Nice hit Rudy!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    howtobass:
    Thanks Guys, funny you mention the 4 bedroom walk in, actually I just finished the drawings of a full basement walk in humidor, All Im waiting on now is for RCY to say the word...lol
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Nice poke there Rudy. Sniper knows your not playing. LOL.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    howtobass:
    Thanks Guys, funny you mention the 4 bedroom walk in, actually I just finished the drawings of a full basement walk in humidor, All Im waiting on now is for RCY to say the word...lol

That's one heck of a hit. He really wants his name up in the lights, lol. Enjoy Glen, your one heck of BOTL. You know you deserve it. And Rudy, I have 4 rooms. If you can. travel here, have at it.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    bigharpoon:
    Helluva bomb! I'm curious to see what you think of your beloved Cubaos in the maduro wrapper. Excellent hit, Kid, and on a very well deserving BORK!
    Have always been curious about that myself. Tough to imagine anything being better than the original... now I get to find out! :-)

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    howtobass:

That's one heck of a hit. He really wants his name up in the lights, lol. Enjoy Glen, your one heck of BOTL. You know you deserve it. And Rudy, I have 4 rooms. If you can. travel here, have at it.
    LOL,, No actually I like flyin under the radar.. Glen got these about a week ago and was apologizin for not postin. All I cared about was that he got em. He's a Helluva guy, as are you and the rest of the fellers here, I am happy for all you have done and proud to call you all my brothers,.... Ok Im on my way!!!!!