Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Merry F'ing Xmas!!!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well merry F'ing Xmas folks, I've got five "presents" headed out today and not ONE of them are for my Secret Santa, so no poo-flinging over sending it out early cuz it ain't lol! Figured it is the time of year for giving, and this year my recipe involves pain and humiliation... let the snow fall cuz all ya'll are gonna need to sit in it for a few hours to sooth your bloody backsides!! Enjoy and remember, Irish Hits Unlimited runs year round fools!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    man... the Irish do NOT eff around... oh, there will be blood
  • Options
    robbyras:
    man... the Irish do NOT eff around... oh, there will be blood
    Blood is for ****... I'm jumping straight to eviscerating my "friends".... Ho Ho Ho hang 'em high and hang 'em low!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    turn them over we cant see the addresses,lol
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    jj20030:
    turn them over we cant see the addresses,lol
    lol what he said! Seriously though Brett you must have lost your mind. This is ridiculous!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Well... MERRY F'ING CHRISTMAS to you too Brett! LMAO
  • Options
    Well I may have gone a little overboard... the 150 ct is now bone dry, and the 400 ct is down to less than 50 sticks TOTAL lol... but SOOOOO worth it to see just what kind of damage I can do to some much deserving brothers.... ;)

As for the brothers it is about to flat murder... I see no reason to beat around the bush so they are:
    JHewey
    Jimmyv723
    Kuzi16
    CvilleE
    RampMonkey

That is just round 1 BTW... round 2 is already in the works as well :)
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Well... MERRY F'ING CHRISTMAS to you too Brett! LMAO
    BWAHAHA Thank you Doug!!! How are you my friend??? It's been some time since I last saw you on here and got a chance to chat with you, finished organizing and getting the pics from Cuba ready? We are all very psyched about seeing those! Hope you are doing great and that the family is great as well ;)
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Well I may have gone a little overboard... the 150 ct is now bone dry, and the 400 ct is down to less than 50 sticks TOTAL lol... but SOOOOO worth it to see just what kind of damage I can do to some much deserving brothers.... ;)

As for the brothers it is about to flat murder... I see no reason to beat around the bush so they are:
    JHewey
    Jimmyv723
    Kuzi16
    CvilleE
    RampMonkey

I like this new "Frontal Attack" method. Lets se: First show a picture of the bomb. Then you call out the intended target. Then you bomb the shat out of them. No if, ands or buts about it. And no question where it came from. Nice Irishman.......
  • Options
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:

JHewey
    Jimmyv723
    Kuzi16
    CvilleE
    RampMonkey

I like this new "Frontal Attack" method. Lets se: First show a picture of the bomb. Then you call out the intended target. Then you bomb the shat out of them. No if, ands or buts about it. And no question where it came from. Nice Irishman.......
    Thanks Greg ;)

It's better this way... they get to dread it for days to come instead of just forgetting and thinking well I'm sure it isn't headed my way ;) Besides, their reactions and expressions are much more vivid and gruesome this way!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:

JHewey
    Jimmyv723
    Kuzi16
    CvilleE
    RampMonkey

Greg is into full frontal from what I hear. FYI.
  • Options
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:

JHewey
    Jimmyv723
    Kuzi16
    CvilleE
    RampMonkey

Greg is into full frontal from what I hear. FYI.
    Dammit Greg we talkd about this! Our "pillow talk" us for our ears only!!!!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    90+ Irishman:

JHewey
    Jimmyv723
    Kuzi16
    CvilleE
    RampMonkey

Poor Justin, lay it on heavy!!
  • Options
    Shaun trust me.... this one for him really is going to hurt REALLY bad.... straight up murder!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun trust me.... this one for him really is going to hurt REALLY bad.... straight up murder!
    This reminds me of Murder Inc. and the St Valentines Day massacre......
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Gonna have to build me a 10'x12' cabin somewhere in Montana .
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Direwolf:
    Gonna have to build me a 10'x12' cabin somewhere in Montana .
    Please just make your last name easy enough to spell or no one is going to send you packages back.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Murphy.. not to hard to spell at all..
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
  • Options
    Teege:
    I like it TJ.... but make it bigger ;) BWAHAHAHA... *Evil Maniacal Laugh*
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    90+ Irishman:
    Well merry F'ing Xmas folks, I've got five "presents" headed out today and not ONE of them are for my Secret Santa, so no poo-flinging over sending it out early cuz it ain't lol! Figured it is the time of year for giving, and this year my recipe involves pain and humiliation... let the snow fall cuz all ya'll are gonna need to sit in it for a few hours to sooth your bloody backsides!! Enjoy and remember, Irish Hits Unlimited runs year round fools!!

LOL, well done man
  • Options
    Thanks for the support guys ;) Round two is 4 more packages and they fly Friday ;)
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see the destruction...those Irish eyes are smiling like mad...everyone get down...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang Brett that's a lot of destruction brother. I guess mercy is for the weak is kinda your motto huh?
  • Options
    WTF is mercy?? Never came across that word before... Anyone care to explain?? And btw there are two others bombs going out as well today but they are hand delivered so no need to post the DC # or pic of the box... Guess that makes 11 packages this week alone :) Hmm do I have a problem I wonder... I'm sure there's and app for that lol
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    mer·cy [mur-see] noun, plural -cies for 4, 5.
    1. compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner.
    2. the disposition to be compassionate or forbearing: an adversary wholly without mercy.
    3. the discretionary power of a judge to pardon someone or to mitigate punishment, especially to send to prison rather than invoke the death penalty.
    4. an act of kindness, compassion, or favor: She has performed countless small mercies for her friends and neighbors.
    5. something that gives evidence of divine favor; blessing: It was just a mercy we had our seat belts on when it happened.
    Idiom
    6. at the mercy of, entirely in the power of; subject to: They were at the mercy of their captors. Also, at one's mercy.

Now you know ;)
  • Options
    scarlin:
    mer·cy [mur-see] noun, plural -cies for 4, 5.
    1. compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner.
    2. the disposition to be compassionate or forbearing: an adversary wholly without mercy.
    3. the discretionary power of a judge to pardon someone or to mitigate punishment, especially to send to prison rather than invoke the death penalty.
    4. an act of kindness, compassion, or favor: She has performed countless small mercies for her friends and neighbors.
    5. something that gives evidence of divine favor; blessing: It was just a mercy we had our seat belts on when it happened.
    Idiom
    6. at the mercy of, entirely in the power of; subject to: They were at the mercy of their captors. Also, at one's mercy.

Now you know ;)
    ..... Still confused. Only mercy I've ever heard of was a 750ml of Jameson, hmmm maybe these brothers should invest in some of that mercy...?
  • Options
    Eric (CvilleE) - 9405 5036 9930 0310 5076 63
    Jimmy (Jimmyv723) - 9405 5036 9930 0310 4703 18
    Justin (JHewey) - 9405 5036 9930 0310 4703 56
    Aaron (RampMonkey) - 9405 5036 9930 0310 4703 32
    Matt (Kuzi16) - 0311 0820 0002 3472 8311

My next targets on Tuesday and Friday:
    My Secret Santa
    Brett (Firetruckguy)
    E (ENFIDL)
    Mike (Mtucceli)

I'm just flat calling you all out... this is how it is, and there is nothing you can do about it besides grab your ankles, cuz I'm about to show you where the wild goose goes ;)
  • Options
    greg2648:
    That is far too quick IMO.... more like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSs3uVYTX3c
  • Options
    In a One on One dual with The Irishman, I got $5 on the Irish. However, this is a One on Eight dual. Sorry Irish, You don't stand a chance. You have got a better chance surviving on I-80 during rush hour. in other words: You got Trouble........