Home General Discussion
Options

Humidor arrived!

I am pumped. Humidor arrived a day earlier. And to top it off my liga No.9 sampler arrived too. Hopefully will be able to enjoy one real soon with the birth of our daughter who is supposed to be here by the 31st. We know how that goes though.

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    congrats! Make sure to season that humi before you put your sticks in it.
  • Options
    Just finishing it up actually. How long does it usually take for the humidor to level itself out before adding sticks?
  • Options
    jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    Hurst1451:
    Just finishing it up actually. How long does it usually take for the humidor to level itself out before adding sticks?
    Mine took a couple days...guess it depends on how big it is...I'd five at least a couple days ...
  • Options
    Hurst1451:
    Mine took a couple days...guess it depends on how big it is...I'd five at least a couple days ...
  • Options
    Hurst1451:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats. Can you tell me more about this LP 9 sampler?
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    They have a no9 and a no52 sampler at a b&m I went to today
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats on the humidor!
  • Options
    Lp 9s varying in size in a little drew estate box
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    lcpleel:
    are you willing to PM the B&M and the details so I can see if they will ship one to me? I bought an undercrown thinking it was an LP, and I'm dying to try both the 9 and 52.

it should take a few days to a week depending on size and humidification device.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    james40:
    lcpleel:
    are you willing to PM the B&M and the details so I can see if they will ship one to me? I bought an undercrown thinking it was an LP, and I'm dying to try both the 9 and 52.

it should take a few days to a week depending on size and humidification device.
    I would love to know about this too! Or James, let me know.
  • Options
    brettdub33brettdub33 Posts: 56
    james40:
    Congrats. Can you tell me more about this LP 9 sampler?
    Yes... What is this LP 9 sampler???
  • Options
    JayoJayo Posts: 76
    Congrats. now you need to stack up cigars haha
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Very nice...wish they still had those LP9 and T52 samplers readily available
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Very nice...wish they still had those LP9 and T52 samplers readily available
    issac can get you one,lol
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    My 400ct took 2 days to season. Which wasn't bad, now when I get my cabinet...

"Long ashes my friends."