what you got in mind
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    5 on 5 blind. ANYTHING goes.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jasonusa1:
    How many trades you want to do? My 20 count is getting low so I need to restock it. I'll do 3 for 3, LOL......................................
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    jasonusa1:
    OK you are on 5 on 5 blind. PM me your info
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    First 4 on the post, I got you Bandy? 5 for 5 blind? PM me your info..........
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    or 3 for 3, whatever
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    OchoZacho:
    or 3 for 3, whatever
    Alright Zach, I already got your info so I'll send my "3" first, LOL............I'll give you some time to buy mailbox insurance.........
  • Options
    Michael - pm sent

Bandy - I think Zach wants a piece of you, but if you've got enough in that 20 count left over I'll take on one more 3 on 3 if you want. Pm me your info if you're game.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Got it Jason and replied

• Options
    bandyt09:
    OchoZacho:
    OchoZacho:
    or 3 for 3, whatever
    Alright Zach, I already got your info so I'll send my "3" first, LOL............I'll give you some time to buy mailbox insurance.........
    It better have a return address because I don't have your's,.....but I can get it. Start the new year with a bang? Let's make other folks laugh.....and cry!
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    bandyt09:
    OchoZacho:
    OchoZacho:
    or 3 for 3, whatever
    It better have a return address because I don't have your's,.....but I can get it. Start the new year with a bang? Let's make other folks laugh.....and cry!
    Don't worry brother it'll have a return address; that it is mine, I won't promise that.........................
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    Michael - pm sent

Bandy - I think Zach wants a piece of you, but if you've got enough in that 20 count left over I'll take on one more 3 on 3 if you want. Pm me your info if you're game.
    Jason, I am pretty sure I can find a couple for you to smoke on for the new year...................................Don't worry about sending your addy I got it........
  • Options
    Reindeer games
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    jasonusa1:
    Michael - pm sent

Jason, I am pretty sure I can find a couple for you to smoke on for the new year...................................Don't worry about sending your addy I got it........
    Sounds good to me. I'll have your... 3? in the mail by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. I think I already have your addy too, but pm me it just to be safe..
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    OchoZacho:
    or 3 for 3, whatever
    3 for 3 is the new 5 for 5,lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    OchoZacho:
    OchoZacho:
    or 3 for 3, whatever
    Jimmie, How many is 5 again???????????
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    jj20030:
    OchoZacho:
    OchoZacho:
    or 3 for 3, whatever
    10,, maybe 12,lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:
    jj20030:
    OchoZacho:
    OchoZacho:
    or 3 for 3, whatever
    10,, maybe 12,lol
    Of course, everything is bigger in Texas so that means about 7 here on the West Coast...............
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    OchoZacho:
    or 3 for 3, whatever
    Zack has learned to count to 3 (evidence pictured)

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    OchoZacho:
    OchoZacho:
    or 3 for 3, whatever
    Zack has learned to count to 3 (evidence pictured)

mmm that cain looks yummy