Home General Discussion

Now up to two humi's

Never thought I would need 2,but my roomie bought me one for xmas.Seasoned that thang up and filled it up this morn . It's a lil 20 count that I'm goin to use for aging right now.The 120 I bought looks a lil barren but thankfully I put in an order with Tim Friday

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Never thought I would need 2,but my roomie bought me one for xmas.Seasoned that thang up and filled it up this morn . It's a lil 20 count that I'm goin to use for aging right now.The 120 I bought looks a lil barren but thankfully I put in an order with Tim Friday
    As of XMAS I am up to 2 humidors and 1 coolidor..was doing inventory last night and counted 246 sticks. How great is that.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    smoke em if you got em:
    Direwolf:
    As of XMAS I am up to 2 humidors and 1 coolidor..was doing inventory last night and counted 246 sticks. How great is that.
    Dude, that is great. If'n I don't curb my spending I'm gonna have to look into a cooler lol
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Never thought I would need 2........................
    hahahahaha..............here's a little peak into your near future..............

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/332876.aspx

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    KingoftheCove:
    Direwolf:
    Never thought I would need 2........................
    hahahahaha..............here's a little peak into your near future..............

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/332876.aspx

lol thats what Im afraid off
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Your best bet is either put some scratch down on a cabinet, you can find them for under 1000 with shipping (even a smaller one that holds about 1000) or get yourself a large 300 to 400 humi. Crap adds up quick especially when/if you want to get boxes.