Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Shapeshifting Shark

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
To be quite honest Rbeckom your timing sucks. If you felt the need to post something it would of been more prudent if you done so when the matter was at hand. Yes you have a right to your opinion, but truly, what did you hope to accomplish by your initial remarks? If you think I handled the situation inappropriately then perhaps a PM to me would of been more conducive to helping. Rather your comments were of no benefit, other than to incite more ill will on the forum. I dont think anyone here felt your comments were insightful or were necessary. I certainly did not feel like they were a great revelation or something that needed to be said.

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I get it...lol
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi kid, just raising my post count,lol byee,lol
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    hi kid, just raising my post count,lol byee,lol
    Me too
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Oh don't worry. He won't have the post count welfare asking him why his is so low after today.
  • Options
    Man am I tired. Nothing exciting has happened for at least 20 minutes.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I have no idea what's going on, but I've been dying to use this image for awhile, and this seems the best place:

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    My comments were simply that, comments. I feel that I have the right to state my opinions freely just the same as anyone else on the fourms. If my timing "sucks" as you stated it is because I don't spend A great amount of time on the fourms. I find it incredulous that so-called brothers would even think that someone would put they're reputation on the forum at risk over A cigar, even A great one. As I stated I did nothing to warrant an attack from anyone. Anything past my initial comment was in response to someone Else's comments directed towards me.
  • Options
    As far as I'm concerned this subject is closed. I would hope you can put it behind yourself as well.
  • Options
    Marker:
    Oh don't worry. He won't have the post count welfare asking him why his is so low after today.

:-) Your certainly right on that one.
  • Options
    xmacro:
    I have no idea what's going on, but I've been dying to use this image for awhile, and this seems the best place:

Oh Markers Favorite,,,lmao Gotta love Spongebob
  • Options
    Just don't make me wait 20 minutes for the next one.
  • Options
    Marker:
    Just don't make me wait 20 minutes for the next one.
    video CLICKHERE
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    Man, Im bummed... was really looking forward to a .gif or vid of a shark doing some craziness...

Hug it out.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Krieger:
    Man, Im bummed... was really looking forward to a .gif or vid of a shark doing some craziness...

Hug it out.
    I swear I was looking for something but couldnt find it.
  • Options
    video CLICKHERE
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Krieger:

Hug it out.
    Look down at your keyboard, now back up at your screen. BAM!! Anything is possible with Old Spice.

• Options
    imageimage
  • Options
    video CLICKHERE
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    video CLICKHERE

Holy chum buckets, good thing they had the Batman shark repellent spray, eh???
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    jj20030:
    video CLICKHERE

Holy chum buckets, good thing they had the Batman shark repellent spray, eh???
    JJ always comes through!!!!LOL
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521

I have no idea what this thread is about, and think that unless someone has stolen from a brother, or stiffed someone on a trade or transaction, baby-mama-drama on cigar forums is silly. Everyone just be easy!
  • Options
    docbp87:

I have no idea what this thread is about, and think that unless someone has stolen from a brother, or stiffed someone on a trade or transaction, baby-mama-drama on cigar forums is silly. Everyone just be easy!

Amen brother.
  • Options
    docbp87:

Believe me you dont want to know and I wish I was on a beach in Maui listening to IZ while smokin an AF Don Carlos #4, and drinkin a Black Russian.
  • Options
    kid> video CLICKHERE
  • Options
    LOL,, Thanks JJ seems IZ knew this one was coming (he's passed away) Watch the video until the end and you'll see what Im talkin bout,,,LOL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoRpWEE-E0Q
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    RIP Brudda IZ. Something about him just makes me smile. That man IS Hawaii
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    RIP Brudda IZ. Something about him just makes me smile. That man IS Hawaii
    hey, no fat jokes. ;D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    I'm glad you posted this video. After watching it I went on to view more videos by IZ and found his music both relaxing and spiritual. We should all try to live by his principles. A truly WISE man.
  • Options