Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I am enjoying a San Lotano Habana with a pour of Thomas H. Handy. Doing the trick for me.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    JJ Maddy
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:
    JJ Maddy
    i had one of those the other day that Spencer sent me (Hayblet) and I loved it. I will def be getting more of them.
  • Options
    Smoked my first ever cigar from Ccom. A 5 Vegas Gold Torpedo. Loved it! Made even better by the fact that I got it for about $2.30 USD. This very well could become a box purchase.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Since I'm finally done with the fasting and stupid medical tests I'm gonna eat some chili and later on fire up a Black Market.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing to spark up a liga privada T-52 belicoso
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Had a MF lancero earlier and just finishing up an Lx2 lancero...Need something bigger for the second game....Here piggy piggy, here piggy piggy.........
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Presently burning a Nub Dub. Pretty d@mned good, too. Might have to get some more of these.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Took a long drive across town for some fried chicken and Kool Aid tonight, and smoked a Padron 1926 No. 35 natural on the way. Great little smoke.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Finally got settled in to watch this game. Just fired up a Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown with some New Belgium Snow Day Ale.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    LOVE THESE!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Opus perfection #4
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Black Dragon
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Took a long drive across town for some fried chicken and Kool Aid tonight, and smoked a Padron 1926 No. 35 natural on the way. Great little smoke.
    And where did you get the fried chicken and kool aid from??
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    docbp87:
    And where did you get the fried chicken and kool aid from??
    Most important part, I know. The OMG Cafe and Lounge in Church Hill.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that place...had the chicken n waffles a few weeks back...OMG!! Oh yeah...hope you enjoyed the cigar too...havent had the pleasure of smoking a 1926...gonna wait til the pallete develops more so I can really enjoy it.
  • Options
    joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    Gurkha Cellar Reserve. Thanks RCY good smoke!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Love that place...had the chicken n waffles a few weeks back...OMG!! Oh yeah...hope you enjoyed the cigar too...havent had the pleasure of smoking a 1926...gonna wait til the pallete develops more so I can really enjoy it.
    For real. They must use Pterodactyl wings for those things. Never had such big chicken wings as when I get the chicken and waffles.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    joshvoigt:
    Gurkha Cellar Reserve. Thanks RCY good smoke!
    That is one I'm looking to try one of these days.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Started with an SL Oval and then an RP 90 churchill
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Another Tatuaje Black label PL that makes 3 for today...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Another Tatuaje Black label PL that makes 3 for today...
    i never smoke the same cigar twice in one day. if i am smoking more than one it will be a very different cigar. If i start out doninican ill go nicaraguan or honduran next.

i find that if i smoke the same thing over and over (even the same country) then the flavors will start to mute for me.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Was very excited lastnight to see that my b&m had the new 262 Paradigm Lancero. It was excellent. Perfect burn very smooth and nice flavor. Not much smoke output but that was overshadowed by the quality of the stick. It lasted nearly 2 hours and I nubbed it to nothing. I guess what im saying is...i liked it.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Had a La Gloria Cubana Serie N last night great smoke up until the final 1/3 then she exploded on me.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I started yesterday with gurkha legend 2001. My second smoke was an Oliva special S. this was my last one and the best tasting one. had it for over 3 years. my final smoke was a padilla dominus.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Tonite its a Kristoff Maduro Corona. Excellent.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Carlos Torano 1916. I seem to be on A Torano kick lately. All the cigars have been great though so I guess it's been time well spent.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Just want to take a second to note that this thread has more than 1500 pages on it. Even more incredible when you take a look down at page 1 and see that, of those who started it going, only Alex Svenson has more than a total of 500 posts even now. Talk about the legacy outliving the creator...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Ken Light:
    Just want to take a second to note that this thread has more than 1500 pages on it. Even more incredible when you take a look down at page 1 and see that, of those who started it going, only Alex Svenson has more than a total of 500 posts even now. Talk about the legacy outliving the creator...

Nice!

Tonight I had an AB Family Blend at a different B&M than usual. I think I might start driving a little further for my cigar nights out...they have a smaller selection than my usual haunt, but I think I like the vibe better.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    undercrown toro yummy